'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

That Full Art Bonnie hits me hard.

I loved the entire XY Series, in and out, that really hits me with nostalgia from a few years back.

I loved that season, even though Ash's GODLY Greninja couldn't be Alan's Mega Charizard X, when I saw that giant Golden Shuriken, I was like, "OH, THIS CHARI FINNA DIEEEEE."

But Greninja couldn't stand for one more second past Charizard. I got so depressed.
That's beside the point...

Bonnie art is great, Will buy MANY copies when it comes out.

One more thing...

WHERE IS MY FULL ART SERENA?!

WHERE IS MY FULL ART SERENA X ASH?!

WHERE IS MY FULL ARY ASH AND SERENA SHIPPING?!

Yah...

Finally Pokemon didn't just give everything to Greninja. Its definitely still usable but its not nearly as good as its predecessor and costs two prizes now instead of the one and two retreat cost is devastating. Thank you Pokemon.

This will definitely be a card collectors will want. I absolutely love it and The championship battle background is in the back. I looks sooooo good!

yea, i don't know why but i feel something.... boy-ish about her looks/face.

also her breasts, or rather, the underside of it seems weird, besides that it looks pretty great and the background is amazing.

Diantha FA

• Artwork, ehh I'm kinda torn on this one. Not my fav art of all time but nowhere near terrible. 3/5 stars for the artwork

I hate this art, I hate, hate, hate it.

Wasted potential, WASTED. THERE'S NOT EVEN A MEGA GARDEVOIR IN THE BACKGROUND.

Hate me if you want, but this is utter trash, shouldn't have been allowed to be in the set.

0/10

Back