Finished Fog Of War - Team 2 Is Victorious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigfootAUS

Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer
RE: Fog Of War - Day 6 ends 17th Dec 1am GMT!

TwistedTurtwig said:
##FIRE: O13

Gourgeist was keen to break the silence on the fog, and luckily he had a second shot for that. "I gotta hit somebody soon, right?" said Gourgeist. "Fire at O13!"

But for all his efforts, the shot hit the water with a plop.

Luispipe8 used ##FIRE: K16. Ice Espeon was damaged.
Luispipe8 used ##FIRE: N16. It hit nothing but water.
Jeremy1026 used ##FIRE: J16. It hit Ice Espeon.
Ice Espeon was defeated by Jeremy1026.
Jeremy1026 salvaged 10000 gold from Ice Espeon's defeat.
Jeremy1026 used ##FIRE: O16. It hit nothing but water.
Keeper of Night used ##FIRE: G16. It hit nothing but water.
Keeper of Night used ##FIRE: M1. It hit nothing but water.
NameBlank used ##FIRE: G19. It hit nothing but water.
Celever used ##FIRE: P3. NameBlank was damaged.
Celever used ##FIRE: O3. NameBlank was damaged.
AlexanderTheAwesome used ##FIRE: Q3. NameBlank was damaged.
AlexanderTheAwesome used ##FIRE: N3. It hit nothing but water.
NameBlank used ##FIRE: E7. Luispipe8 was damaged.
Drohn used ##FIRE: R3. It hit NameBlank.
NameBlank was defeated by Drohn.
Drohn salvaged 500 gold from NameBlank's defeat.
Team 3 has been eliminated!
TwistedTurtwig used ##FIRE: P12. It hit nothing but water.
TwistedTurtwig used ##FIRE: O13. It hit nothing but water.

Updated grid-map is as follows:
grid-game1-day6-009.png

BigfootAUS

RE: Fog Of War - Day 6 ends 17th Dec 1am GMT!

Fog Of War Night 6

grid-game1-day6-009.png

This phase ends on Saturday the 13th of December, 1am GMT.

You may:
- Post in this thread during this Night Phase.
- Trade any Items or gold with other players but only in this thread.
- Only PM me with commands for Abilities or Items. (Don't post them in the thread during this Night Phase!)
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below)
- PM me with questions/queries about the game.
- Communicate with your team in your team quicktopic.
- Purchase more than one of the same Item or Ability - eg. You can buy 2 Midas' Cannonball.

You may not:
- Use a shooting command during the Night phase.
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.

Items and Abilities are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis - I will post a log of purchases at the end of the phase that will look like this:
??? purchased Midas's Cannonball
??? used ##BOOTLEG and gained 1 Item.
??? purchased Midas' Cannonball - INVALID: Out of stock.
You will be informed of any invalid commands you make before the end of the Night Phase, and any commands you make during the Night Phase will make you appear as ??? in the processing log.

Shopping List will look like this:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Delayed-Explosive Ball - 2 - Shoot this at an enemy ship and it doesn't explode... not until the beginning of the next Day Phase, at least. - 3000
- Blocking Cannonball - 2 - If a ship gets hit by this cannonball, its abilities will have no effect until the beginning of the next Day Phase. - 5000
- Shock Ball - 1 - If a ship gets hit by this cannonball, it will be too electrified to be able to shoot until the beginning of the next Day Phase. - 1000
- Spyglass - 3 - Privately see the details of a coordinate. The fog obscures what you see with the Spyglass though, so it won't be so specific information... Still, it's better than nothing! - 1000

Purchasable Abilities:
- Privatize - 2 - Become smarter with the knowledge of how to salvage what, allowing you to salvage 100% (all!) of the cargo of any ship you defeat. - 3000
- Black Market II - 2 - Under the cover of night, you may request 2 random Items OR some gold from the Game Master. - 10000
- Tricky Swapper - 1 - A mysterious Ability that requires you to charge it up. If you can use it, you might be able to swap either [A] ships' locations ships' gold [C] ships' Items. - 20000

Flavour does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

Now that I'm back at a computer (copied & pasted the night update from my draft messages folder on my phone, hah) I'd like to note that yes, the date to end Day 6 was the 17th. That was an error on my part - such a long Day Phase shouldn't exist in this game and I should've spotted the error earlier. Sorry for the inconvenience.

BigfootAUS

RE: Fog Of War - Night 6 ends 13th Dec 1am GMT!

Fog Of War Day 7

??? purchased Black Market II, discarded Spacious Hold and now has 13000 gold.
??? used BOOTLEG2. It was successful.

grid-game1-day7-001.png

This phase ends on the 17th of December, 1am GMT.

You may:
- Shoot twice during this Day Phase.
- Trade Items and gold with other players but only in this thread.
- Shoot other teammates.
- Choose to not shoot at all.
- Choose to not use any commands at all.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below)
- PM me with questions/queries about the game.
- Communicate with your team in your team quicktopic.
- Purchase more than one of the same Item or Ability - eg. You can buy 2 Midas' Cannonball.

You may not:
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.
- Vote for a ##DAYEND until I make a post specifically stating that you can.

Remember:
- Items are consumables (unless otherwise specified). You use it, it disappears from your inventory.
- Commands must be posted in this thread unless an Ability or Item specifies otherwise.

Shopping List will look like this:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Rain Stick - 2 - Summons Rain as the active Environmental Condition. - 5000
- Weather Sponge - 5 - Soak up all the currently-active Environmental Conditions. There's no way to squeeze them back out of the sponge, though. - 2000
- Shock Ball - 1 - If a ship gets hit by this cannonball, it will be too electrified to be able to shoot until the beginning of the next Day Phase. - 10000

Purchasable Abilities:
- Line Of Fire - 2 - This Ability has 2 charges. When you shoot, instead of choosing a set of coordinates such as "A12" you may choose a single coordinate such as "A" or "12". The entire line of coordinates will be shot. - 50000
- Repairmen - 3 - This is a single-use Ability. When you use it, your entire ship gets repaired! - 25000
- Nightshot - 2 - You are allowed to shoot at night. - 25000

Flavour does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

You can not vote to end the Day at this time.

Breaking any game rules will get you modkilled.

You must use a command in this thread at least once during Day 7 to not be modkilled.

You may shoot twice during this Day Phase.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Fog Of War - Day 7 ends 17th Dec 1am GMT!

Id like to trade 25000 gold to Keeper of Night in exchange for nothing.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Nevermind again.

I would like to trade 25000 gold to Keeper of Night in exchange for a hearty handshake.

BigfootAUS

Trade between Jeremy1026 and Keeper of Night completed!

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
##FIRE: E6
##FIRE: E7
Igglybuff was feeling particularly groggy this morning... he had some vague memories of someone being damaged at E-something-something, but couldn't remember who or exactly where...
"Uhh..." squeaked Igglybuff. "Fire at E6. And E7, I guess."

Before Igglybuff realised who he was shooting, the cannons fired. It was a very loud and sudden realisation. Luckily, Gallade's ship was already damaged at E7, and Igglybuff's other shot hit the water with a plop.

AlexanderTheAwesome used ##FIRE: E6. It hit nothing but water.
AlexanderTheAwesome used ##FIRE: E7. Luispipe8 was hit, but previously damaged at that coordinate.

grid-game1-day7-002.png

BigfootAUS

Celever said:
##FIRE: D7
##FIRE: F7
Snover was up early today and managed to hear Igglybuff's blunder. The tiny tree Pokemon figured Igglybuff's teammate must definitely be nearby, and commanded "Fire at D7! And again at F7!"

Both shots left the cannons, impacting on the shiny Gallade's ship with a bang and a crash and a boom.

AlexanderTheAwesome used ##FIRE: E7. Luispipe8 was hit, but previously damaged at that coordinate.
Celever used ##FIRE: D7. Luispipe8 was hit.
Celever used ##FIRE: F7. Luispipe8 was hit.

grid-game1-day7-003.png

BigfootAUS

Jeremy1026 said:
##Fire: C7
##Fire: G7

Jolteon fired two quick shots, hoping to finish off the shiny Gallade at long last.

The shots flew through the air and impacted on the target, cracking Gallade's ship to pieces... and revealing a glowing green core. As the ship began to sink, the core whirred and buzzed and fizzed. Everyone in the battlefield tensed up, hoping the Nuclear Core wouldn't explode... but it did, roasting several carcasses of nearby ships.

Player: Luispipe8
Team: 1
Ship: Nuclear Ship (Size 4)
Ability 1: Nuclear Core – If this ship is destroyed, everything within a 5-point radius is damaged too.
Ability 2: Privatize - Whenever you destroy another ship and salvage its cargo, you may collect ALL of its cargo.
Gold: 16000
Items:
  • None
Current Coordinates: C7, D7, E7, F7
Current Damage:
[td] X [/td][td] X [/td][td] X [/td][td] X [/td]

Jeremy1026 used ##FIRE: C7. It hit Luispipe8.
Luispipe8 was defeated by Jeremy1026.
Jeremy1026 salvaged 16000 gold from Luispipe8's defeat.
Luispipe8's Nuclear Core activated.
Jeremy1026 used ##FIRE: G7. It hit nothing but water.

Available here. No embed just yet due to technical difficulties.
(Quicktopics will be updated later. Having technical difficulties right now.)

BigfootAUS

TwistedTurtwig said:
##FRAG: D15
Keeper of Night said:
##FIRE: B20

Gourgeist had a special trick to treat the enemies with today... "Trick-or-treat, who wants a Fragmentation Cannonball to the face today?" chimed the pumpkin. "Frag out to D15!"

The cannon fired, and as the shot hit the water the cannonball shattered, scattering debris all over the place. Luckily no one was damaged, but Snover's ship got a few pieces of debris lodged in its already-damaged hull...

Krookodile, in his haste to ride on Gourgeist's attack, bellowed out his short command: "Fire at B20!"
But only a plop was heard as his shot hit the water.

Jeremy1026 used ##FIRE: C7. It hit Luispipe8.
Luispipe8 was defeated by Jeremy1026.
Jeremy1026 salvaged 16000 gold from Luispipe8's defeat.
Luispipe8's Nuclear Core activated.
Jeremy1026 used ##FIRE: G7. It hit nothing but water.
TwistedTurtwig used ##FRAG: D15. It hit water, and also revealed Celever's ship.
Keeper of Night used ##FIRE: B20. It hit nothing but water.

Available here. No embed just yet due to technical difficulties.

BigfootAUS

Map is correct, just not embedded. You can visit the map on the links provided in the OP and in the latest action update.

Status
Not open for further replies.