Flys Gone Text-Base Fakes --- Now Plants

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071
I got inspired by the last CaC to make one of these. Probably because I made a card with a weather gimmick and it'll be nice to continue implementing it. It should also be pretty fun with names and fun attack effects. I thought about some other cards which I will include. Any card that is going to be implemented in CaC will be said in the spoiler title. If anyone wants to make this into cards, contact me through Profile Message or PM or just post about it here, then send me the whole card through PM or post it here.

Vileplume --- Grass --- 130 HP
Evolves from Gloom

Ability: Sunny Day

When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, the weather changes to intense Sun Light. The weather will change if any other Pokemon changes it with an ability or an attack.

Solar Beam [G] [C] [C] 80+

Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage. If the weather is intense Sun Light, this attack's damage isn't affected by any effects on the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: [R] x 2
Resistance: [W] -20
Retreat Cost: 3

Stealth Rock --- Trainer --- Stadium

Whenever one of the players promote a new Active Pokemon, put 1 damage counter on that Pokemon.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.

Froslass --- Water --- 80 HP
Evolves from Snorunt

Ability: Ice Woman

If the weather is Hail, when your opponent tries to attack, he or she flips 2 coins. If both of them are tails, that attack does nothing.

Shadow Ball [W] [C] 70 +

If there are 2 [W] Energies attached to this Pokemon, this attack does 20 more damage.

Weakness: [P] x 2
Resistance: [C] - 10
Retreat Cost: 0

Magnezone --- Lightning --- 140 HP
Evolves from Magneton

Gyro Ball [L] [C] 60

Switch this Pokemon with one of you benched Pokemon.

Thunder [L] [L] [C] 110

Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing. If the weather is Heavy Rain, ignore the coin flip, this attack will still hit.

Weakness: [F] x 2
Resistance: None
Retreat Cost: 3

Weather effects:

When the weather Heavy Rain is in effect, [W] Pokemon attacks's do 10 more damage.

The weather will change if any Pokemon changes it with an ability or an attack.

When the weather Hailstorm is in effect, put 1 damage counter in between turns to all Active Pokemon that aren't [W].

When the weather is Sandstorm, put 1 damage counter in between turns to all Active Pokemon that aren't [F] nor [M].

When the weather Intense Sun Light is in effect, [R] Pokemon attack's do 20 more damage.

Any help is appreciated. The biggest help I'll need (in terms of wording) would be the weather effects and the Stealth Rock card.

RE: Flygon's text-base Fakes

What are the weather effects, like stadium cards or something?

Probably like a second Stadium or some card that is excluded by the deck (players get them like the coins/dices and mats).

Instead of using Fighting-Type or Water-Type for your descriptions of weather try using the abbreviations that are well known by everyone. because in the tcg they do not print that on the cards they use symbols, it will make it much easier to understand. Example:
[M] - Metal or some people call it steel
[F] - Fighting or some people call it Ground/Rock/ or some even ?combat?
[R] - Fire
[W] - Water or Blue
[P] - Psychic
[D] - Darkness or Dark type
[G] - Grass or leaf
[DR] - Dragon (I'm actually not to sure about how to abbreviate this one since it's not often seen)
[C] - Colorless or normal - also used for retreat cost.
[L] - Lightning or Electric
You probably knew all of these symbols but just in case you didn't you do now

I suppose we need a BUMP.

Oddish --- Grass --- 40 HP

Ability: Clorophyll

If this Pokemon has no energy attached to it, this Pokemon has no retreat cost.

Plant It! [C]

Search your deck for up to 2 Oddish cards and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness: [F] x2
Retreat Cost: 1

Bellosom --- Grass --- 130 HP
Evolves from Gloom

Stun Spore [G] [C] 40
If Vileplume is in your bench, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Sun Drain [G] [G] 60
If the weather is Intense Sunlight, heal 60 damage from this Pokemon.

Weakness: [F] x2
Retraet Cost: 1

Back