Flying Tera-Type Lechonk Distribution, Promo Card at Gamestop!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
If pigs could fly…
We can reveal Gamestop will be giving away code cards to receive a Flying Tera-type Lechonk in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. The codes will be handed out starting this Friday, March 31st, to celebrate the launch of the Scarlet & Violet set.
The code can be redeemed over Mystery Gift until June 30th, 2023. No purchase is necessary.

Lechonk-Gamestop-Code-Card-300x198.jpg

And as we posted last week, Gamestop will also be giving out a reverse holo Lechonk promo. It appears Gamestop did not specify whether a $15 purchase is required to receive the promo. Some stores may require you to purchase $15 of Pokemon TCG merchandise while other stores may give it out for free.
In...

Continue reading...

Gamestop is not going anywhere. [Sinister laugh]
They where not profitable in my country and they closed all their stores.

Good on people who has these stores around, but quite sad its only limited to those countries aswell. I have been collecting all events that has been released locally here in Norway since 3rd gen and in the last few generations we have just gotten the same events from global internet distributions. Maybe on some incredible rare occasions we get the serial codes aswell, but its a fraction of what everyone else is getting.

Last edited:
Is this supposed to be a silly joke for April fools or smth
It's sort of is a celebration for Scarlet/Violet TCG release date and April Fools. Also one more to add it was from pre ordering Pokemon Center ETB

Attachments

• Lechonk.JPG
    Lechonk.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Back