• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Fluffy Madness (Mad Party with Altaria)

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 25

* 4 Bunnelby DAA 150
* 2 Swablu CPA 48
* 2 Altaria CPA 49
* 4 Dedenne DAA 78
* 4 Sinistea SSH 89
* 4 Polteageist DAA 83
* 1 Phione CEC 57
* 4 Galarian Mr. Rime DAA 36

##Trainer Cards - 27

* 3 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
* 3 Hapu UNM 200
* 4 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 4 Roxie CEC 205
* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 4 Great Ball SSH 164
* 2 U-Turn Board UNM 211
* 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154
* 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 215

##Energy - 8

* 4 Twin Energy RCL 174
* 4 Triple Acceleration Energy UNB 190

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Obviously this mostly functions as a Mad Party deck, but the Altaria gives it some great disruption against GX and V decks, including giving you a fighting chance against ADPZ. Phione is mainly here to prevent deckout, great when you run out of energy (or are down to 1 prize) but get a lock against Vmax/GX decks with not enough answers.

And when they do play their one prizers, yours hit harder, so they are easier to take out in a hurry.

In actual gameplay, the only autoloss I've had so far has been Dragapult, which is probably a safe autoloss to have. ADPZ is still rough, especially if they say, have 2 Duraludon, or they manage to get you with Mawile before you rapidly destroy all basics in your deck. But on the other hand, I've had ADPZ players concede to an opening Swablu, so yay!

Possible changes I am considering...
1. a one of Dedenne GX, to prevent losing to an opening hand with no supporters.
2. a one of Mew for Inteleon and such, and maybe to pick off damaged stuff.
3. Something for mirror, but I think mirror is a coin flip anyway unless they get Dewgong and never bench a 2 prizer. I suppose the Mew could help a tiny bit if you get an early snipe on a Sinistea.

Last edited:
Back