Port St Lucie, FL 34984
Tournament Start: 10:00am

Sunday, September 19, 2010
7th Inning Stretch
11941 Bostick St # D
Dunnellon, FL 34432
Tournament Start: 1:00pm

Sunday, September 26, 2010
Space Coast Early Intervention Center (SCEIC)
3790 Dairy Road
Melbourne, 32904

Saturday, October 2, 2010
Titusville Public Library
2121 S Hopkins Av.
Titusville, FL 32780

Sunday, October 10, 2010
Decks and Duels
2090 S Nova Rd, Suite A108
Daytona Beach, FL 32119
Tournament Start: 12:00pm

More info at http://www.teamop.org

I'm definitely going to Titusville and probably Melbourne too. It depends if they conflict with any of Heidi's since her battle roads are closer to Orlando, but I'll be at Titusville as long as I don't have basketball forsureee:)

I'm adding the rest of the dates into the first post. I will be at all of them, judging at one or two.

gonna try to go to daytona one.
What do you generally need to go to one of these? This is going to be my first time in a tournament.

If you do not have an ID yet, you will be assigned one at the tournament. Tournaments are run in Swiss style. Basically you play in all rounds. You will face players with the same record as you. Depending on the number of players, there may be a top cut, though it is not more than 4 for a Battle Roads tournament.

League promos can only be used if they are from a set that is currently legal.

Lol, I went 1-4 with charizard in brandon, but went 4-2 in both back to back BRs in Orlando... with Aggron. People were getting so upset that they were losing to aggron. I'm going to miami this weekend to finish off the BR autumn season.

CENTRAL/NORTH FLORIDA PLAYERS!!!!!

Just want to remind everyone there is a Battle Road in Davie on Saturday!!! There are no events occuring north of Davie, so if you are up for a small drive we hope to see you at Cool Stuff Games SFL. Details can be found on my South Florida Battle Road thread- http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=86088

@Chaoguy: Can you PM me your Charizard list and I could see if I could make it better?

Back