Florges from 'Forbidden Light!'

Grimxcore

Budding Professor
Nice artwork and maybe an OK bench sitter but to avoid damage just from dragon types is really limiting.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
The Ability may see play in Expanded; Coin Flip to excavate a VS Seeker out of your Discard to recycle a Sycamore, or a N.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The flip prevents it from being broken. But geez. Abysmal HP, awful attack with a bad effect and horrible cost. The ability is top notch, though.

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
i was worried for a second that this might be a threat to my new garchomp deck, iv'e been testing for my local league.
luckily for me, by the time this card comes out, the fighting type re-print of the dragon garchomp would of come out, so everything will be A OK.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Florges

• Ability, this is very good! To bad its on a stage two with no other redeeming factors, and depends on a coin flip.

• Attack, No, just no. On a basic this could be kinda good, but here its just bad.

• Artwork, not my favorite art ever but not horrible. 2.5/5 Smeargles

Overall 3/5 stars

Wechselbalg

brb
Yay, more coin flip effects that could decide the outcome of a game...at least being a crappy stage 2 somehow balances it but oh man.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Florges - Vulnerable to standard OHKO attacks, Zoroark can do 12- oops!, Golisopod can do 120, yeah. The ability is great but on a stage 2 and a coin flip, the attack is plain trash. 2-3 Geodudes

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Hey, hold on. This is actually pretty decent. Not sure it really has a partner, but someone WILL make this work. Having the Ability to grab Puzzles will be worth noting until rotation. Also grabs Hammers and Max Potion if that matters. But unless we see a really good partner or a "Insta evolve" Ability from Floette/Flabebe, It's pretty eh.