Florges from 'Forbidden Light!'

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
WAIT, in theory it says the "Defending Pokemon" so any Pokemon that goes into the active is the "Defending Pokemon", right?

Because it doesn't say SPECIFICALLY that Pokemon in the active, THAT one with 3 damage counters, THAT one with 250 hp.

So?

saturo96

Aspiring Trainer
The defending pokemon is the one that received the attack, so if it switches, the defending pokemon is in the bench... now i wonder if Tapu koko or a Glaceon\Umbreon can take down the one in the bench.

Kyrushi

Squirrel
Perhaps play this with Dugtrios to increase retreat cost? I like the sound of it, but low retreat costs and float stone currently make it kind of null.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Saw a couple of questions about hitting the affected Pokemon on the bench after getting hit with "Record of Death." Remember that once the active goes to the bench, all effects of attacks are removed. Even if the same Pokemon comes back into the active on the same turn, it is considered new with no effects on it.

Weavile04

Professional Dark-Type User
Of course. This means we're not getting Aegislash GX, right?

Damn.

AGHHH I thought I posted this in the aegislash artice!!! NUUUUU

Last edited:

Animegamer420

Aspiring Trainer
so whats the deal with the translation change? i know the world is getting offended by any expression of negativity, but 'judgement' is a pretty neutral word. we can only say nice things now? super weird!

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
If anything, I'd say it's more likely because of the English word "Judgment"'s link to Arceus. It's not intended as a reference to Arceus, so I don't see an issue with a word synonymous with "Judgment" being used instead.

EpicShonenGuy

Aspiring Trainer
They already hyping this up they know that bonnie combo will be broken and also what's wrong with the word judgment?

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
I don't know if I like the Translation change or not. Verdict sounds like something my teacher would correct me on though. I still think the art is good though.

PokeDad924

Aspiring Trainer
I'm curious, Cell Connector just says attach two fighting energy from the discard pile, but does not specify basic. So, could it also attach strong energy?

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
I'm curious, Cell Connector just says attach two fighting energy from the discard pile, but does not specify basic. So, could it also attach strong energy?
Strong Energy only provides F energy when attached to a Pokemon. It provides no energy otherwise, so it isn't regarded as a F energy

Last edited: