Flip Frog

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
7-politoed.jpg

SO I HERD YOU LIEK FLIPPING COINZ. yep thats what this deck idea is about. swarm water pokemon then flip till your hand falls off. so i was thinking of some things to do with this and here is what i think

45-mantine.jpg

this works perfect in this deck. you set up a politoad then just retreat it.

85-kingdra.jpg

what water deck goes without kingdra. bench sniper.

any other ideas for this deck? ive been wanting to do somthing with politoad and now in this format he can actually do something.

Even if Stantler is a Colorless type I still like it better in this deck, getting to search out and bench is beautiful for a deck with multiple Stage 2 lines. I would lean towards using Kingdra early game and play both of the line heavily, 4-2-4 or 3-2-3 each. 4 Communication and 4 Collector are going to be key, more a less Communication though, because of the amount of Pokemon you are playing, also DCE. How this helps.

dood!!! flippy decks FTW i think ur line up is great but idk about kingdra because its a stage 2, maby use somthing line floatzle or feraligatr to get more water energys on the bench- hoped i helped a lil bit and i LOVE ur deck idea -PeAcE!!!

The new Victini with the ability will make this A LOT better.

joe said:
dood!!! flippy decks FTW i think ur line up is great but idk about kingdra because its a stage 2, maby use somthing line floatzle or feraligatr to get more water energys on the bench- hoped i helped a lil bit and i LOVE ur deck idea -PeAcE!!!

woah i didnt even see this reply at least someone likes it *turns nose up at the haters* :p

actually i forgot about kingdra when i made this. i made it feraligatr. this helps get that three energy if i dont have a DCE in hand :p

Yeah go mantine so you get an extra flip for having a water starter. I'd say ditch Kingdra 2 stage 2s will just slow you down. A victini tech will help if it comes out.

Back