Five 'Kanto Friends Mini Tins' in March, Feature 'The Scream' Promos?!

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
Lv 1 chamander fail... bit surprising the artist placed him here!

Look closely farfetch'd is def about to push him in too!
It looks more like Farfetch'd is watching from the bushes, waiting for his diabolical plan to be exeggcuted.

Last edited:

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
Whelp looks like im buying four of these just to get enough bulbasaurs for a full deck :p

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The good Rowlet,
It's lost forever.

It's forbidden to the realms of Japan.

I was hoping to see those on live-streams everywhere!

Pokefam

300 something/400
Oh that is what the promos where for to ''Scream'' after they were never going to released in America

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Well, I can't say I didn't see The Scream promos not being what we get. But I see Kanako Eo's artwork, and I like the idea, so I must have these. Plain and simple.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
The lack of a Pidgey is lame. They love splashing in water. Also, that Charmander is a prime contender for the Darwin Award.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
The lack of a Pidgey is lame. They love splashing in water. Also, that Charmander is a prime contender for the Darwin Award.
A set not featuring our beloved mascots wouldn't be fair if we didn't comment on them to moan that our beloved mascots aren't where there logically entitled to be.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
I very much like the idea of "Pokemon Art" Cards. Just something like the Topps cards with TCG artwork on the full card. Yeah you could say "Just buy the TCG cards" but from a collector standpoint - getting something like Topps again would be really cool.