First Teaser Info for S6 'Silver Lance' and 'Jet-Black Spirit!'

mortychichi

Aspiring Trainer
I may or may not have a huge unhealthy crush on Peony after finishing the DLC, I hope that full art stays within reasonable range ;_;

Ranger64

Mewtwo Mastermind
Oh wow, I need the Shadow Rider Calyrex alternate arts soon! Absolutely incredible, especially the second Shadow Rider Alt. Art.

novadragon07

Lost in my own mind, please send help...
All the cards are beautiful, but for love of Arceus, please chill out on so many secret rares! This is too freaking many, how is it even going to be reasonable to try and get these? You don't even get 1 per box. Please either increase the pull rate to at least 2 per box or slow it down. Or better yet, just cut the Rainbow ones. I like the rainbow cards, but something has got to give, and if they wont increase the pull rate at least reduce the number.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Hey guys! We haven’t even SEEN the pull rates for the ENGLISH set yet! Have you ever wondered why they are treating this set like a base set? Only with an abundance of Alt Arts? I wouldn’t COMPLETELY discount the possibility of increased pull rates in these sets. After all, they can’t make significant changes to how much they can produce with COVID restrictions, but they CAN change what goes into their sets and how much of it...

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Alternate Art Tornadus!!! It looks so good!!

They're really spoiling all... two fans of this trio. One of those fans is me. Still would love to see more of their Therian Forms, but more of this quality is great, too.

Hey, I like the Unova djinns. In fact, it's funny, like much of the gen 5 mons, it took me quite a while to like them. My first reaction was just "yikes". But after many years, one day, as I was going incessantly through the dex to compile my list I was making of my favorite 6 mons for each type, it just clicked. It was amazing, like, over night, after years of hating on gen 5, I just...liked them now. In fact, now gen 5 is like my favorite gen behind only gen 1, and it's very close, I feel like I could even put it first if it wasn't for the self-conscious weight nostalgia has on gen 1 having a slight edge over gen 5. Ever since this happened to me I tend to not mind new mons too much and just hope with proper time they'll click with me as well.

squirrel

Aspiring Trainer
All the cards are beautiful, but for love of Arceus, please chill out on so many secret rares! This is too freaking many, how is it even going to be reasonable to try and get these? You don't even get 1 per box. Please either increase the pull rate to at least 2 per box or slow it down. Or better yet, just cut the Rainbow ones. I like the rainbow cards, but something has got to give, and if they wont increase the pull rate at least reduce the number.

It'd be cool if they increased pull rate, I'd rather have that than less secret rares overall. That being said theres so much demand rn there's not really any reason for them to make the rates better.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Hey, I like the Unova djinns. In fact, it's funny, like much of the gen 5 mons, it took me quite a while to like them. My first reaction was just "yikes". But after many years, one day, as I was going incessantly through the dex to compile my list I was making of my favorite 6 mons for each type, it just clicked. It was amazing, like, over night, after years of hating on gen 5, I just...liked them now. In fact, now gen 5 is like my favorite gen behind only gen 1, and it's very close, I feel like I could even put it first if it wasn't for the self-conscious weight nostalgia has on gen 1 having a slight edge over gen 5. Ever since this happened to me I tend to not mind new mons too much and just hope with proper time they'll click with me as well.
Gen 5 was pretty much instantaneous love for me. (I got into Pokemon in 2014, and my fourth Pokemon game ever was a Black nuzlocke), and it's easily my favorite generation of all of them. I like pretty much every gen, but 5 is just... Perfect to me. (Two of my four favorite Pokemon in fact come from it- Darmanitan and Lilligant).

But I think I've always especially been a fan of that trio (and Gen 5 as a whole) since one of my first Full Arts I ever pulled back in '14 was Landorus-EX right after I got a Black Kyurem EX FA in the pack before. And that Landorus-EX Full Art is one of my absolute favorites from the BW era. So I think that kind of turned me on to that trio in general. And overall, playing Black at the time, the BW-era TCG, which along with XY is my favorite just kinda turned me onto Gen 5 in general. So anytime I see the Djinn trio- or Gen 5 in general, like Liepard V over here, it really makes me happy.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Hey guys! We haven’t even SEEN the pull rates for the ENGLISH set yet! Have you ever wondered why they are treating this set like a base set? Only with an abundance of Alt Arts? I wouldn’t COMPLETELY discount the possibility of increased pull rates in these sets. After all, they can’t make significant changes to how much they can produce with COVID restrictions, but they CAN change what goes into their sets and how much of it...

The pull rates have been 12 premium cards (meaning: holo rare or better) per box for 22 years and counting. It's extremely unlikely any significant changes will be made for Chilling Reign.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Gen 5 was pretty much instantaneous love for me. (I got into Pokemon in 2014, and my fourth Pokemon game ever was a Black nuzlocke), and it's easily my favorite generation of all of them. I like pretty much every gen, but 5 is just... Perfect to me. (Two of my four favorite Pokemon in fact come from it- Darmanitan and Lilligant).

But I think I've always especially been a fan of that trio (and Gen 5 as a whole) since one of my first Full Arts I ever pulled back in '14 was Landorus-EX right after I got a Black Kyurem EX FA in the pack before. And that Landorus-EX Full Art is one of my absolute favorites from the BW era. So I think that kind of turned me on to that trio in general. And overall, playing Black at the time, the BW-era TCG, which along with XY is my favorite just kinda turned me onto Gen 5 in general. So anytime I see the Djinn trio- or Gen 5 in general, like Liepard V over here, it really makes me happy.

Yeah, it's funny how playing with some pokémon on the tcg can make you grow attached to them. Hell, I even like Garbodor at this point. A few years back I would've called anyone insane if they told me in some years I would actually be a fan of...Garbodor. lol I got into Pokémon from the beginning, but since here in Brazil the prices of imports were always pretty prohibitive I only got to actually play the games when Ruby and Saphire were already the latest games. In fact, Ruby was the first main series pokémon game I ever played. Then, Crystal, then Pearl, then many years later, Yellow. Pearl was the game I played the most by far though, I really got into efforting and trying to beat the Battle Tower and ended up having 650+ hours on that specific file. I haven't played any newer stuff though, but I always kept up with knowing the new creatures etc, and the TCG was always a big part of it, but I don't think I've ever been more into it than I am now, the tcg I mean.

The Fish

0.o
I never truly understood the distaste towards them. The djinns are just funny to me. When I first saw them I was certainly confused as to why a literal human being in a cloud was 'catchable', but they grew on me. The ridiculously unnecessary amount of sheer RAGE in their expressions makes me like them more than I possibly should. Also the Therian forms are incredibly cool.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
I never truly understood the distaste towards them. The djinns are just funny to me. When I first saw them I was certainly confused as to why a literal human being in a cloud was 'catchable', but they grew on me. The ridiculously unnecessary amount of sheer RAGE in their expressions makes me like them more than I possibly should. Also the Therian forms are incredibly cool.

hahahahah so true. On the Therian forms, I particularly like Landorus'. So cool.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
If the Level Ball in Ball Guy's full art was foreshadowing of its reprinting, is Ultra Ball confirmed? :p (check Melony's full art)

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
The pull rates have been 12 premium cards (meaning: holo rare or better) per box for 22 years and counting. It's extremely unlikely any significant changes will be made for Chilling Reign.
They could always try making Alternate Arts easier to pull. I mean, they have 16 Alt. Arts in this set.
Whatever happens with this set, there is something... different about this set, and I have a feeling that SOMETHING about how TPCI has done things up until now is going to change. It feels too much like a base set to not see some change to the Pokémon TCG.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
They need to change pull rates for these cards, they're going to be so incredibly rare. It's ridiculous how much they go on eBay for.