First Teaser Info for S6 'Silver Lance' and 'Jet-Black Spirit!'

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
lol why are people saying these are bad?
These just have to be better than the other horse vs that are coming out in the main set.
These are pretty good in that sense, especially ghost horse with the power up attack and a retreat lock attack.
Ice horse isn't that bad either. 40 spread 10 is not bad on a v you are just going to evolve.

flariados

Aspiring Trainer
WPM states in the post "They are different from the ones in the two sets, but those STILL haven’t been revealed yet".

i.e. These aren't the cards that we'll be receiving in the upcoming sets. If anything, they strike me as sort of tin promo-style cards.

Given the nature of the Reins of Unity in the games, I'll be amazed in the V-Union mechanic isn't based around these cards.

I would expect Reins of Unity to be a card similar to Polymerization in YuGiOh, or maybe you attach one Pokemon as a Pokemon Tool to the other.

Last edited:

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
My goodness, people reeeeeeally don't read the body of the post.

"The promos of Ice Rider Calyrex V and Shadow Rider Calyrex V from the S6 “Jumbo Pack” have now been revealed! They are different from the ones in the two sets, but those STILL haven’t been revealed yet."

Those are literally the first sentences of the post. These aren't good for the same reason the promo Urshifus aren't good. The main set ones will be the good ones.

UrGardevoir_callsmeMaster

Aspiring Trainer
>That stadium

oh my god...that is terrifying lol. How is anybody gonna play anything?!

My deck is gonna have a 4-of of this stadium, and 4-of Empoleon V. Have fun doing nothing.

jo94

Gen 3 lover
And there goes Cresselia, it's just a psychic volcanion. Always the same cards, zero innovations.

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
A welder that's fair and a stadium that weve been needing FOREVER?! What whaaaaatt!!! Turn it up this set is looking unreal already!!! <3

UrGardevoir_callsmeMaster

Aspiring Trainer
Plenty of ways to counter it. Chaotic swell above all
Wont swell be out of standard by the time these drop?

I've no doubt it'd be a fart in the wind if it was in play now,because S and M has options. Marshadows, chaotic swell.

I'm referring to the devestating effect it currently has on the SSH era format. Zacian V, Zamazenta V, Crobat V, Eldegoss V. Tech'd.

Bob Lien

Aspiring Trainer
Will Ice rider calyrex VMax + Melony be good? I always wanted to play water type, and that second attack looks quite strong for me. I think the main problem is its weakness(ADP) though.

jo94

Gen 3 lover
Wont swell be out of standard by the time these drop?

I've no doubt it'd be a fart in the wind if it was in play now,because S and M has options. Marshadows, chaotic swell.

I'm referring to the devestating effect it currently has on the SSH era format. Zacian V, Zamazenta V, Crobat V, Eldegoss V. Tech'd.
Yep. But you can always play your own stadium. I mean it's something that depends on your opponent, it's not something guaranteed. I do prefer cards that do their effect on my turn for sure than leaving the effectiveness of my strategy in my opponents hands.