First Teaser Info for S6 'Silver Lance' and 'Jet-Black Spirit!'

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Huh... No one was in a hurry to see a new colorless V-Max pokemon, but I guess that they needed an obligatory colorless v-max on their flagship release.

Each card reveal just makes me fear about the fate of the missing Galar Gigantamaxes. Random Pokemon keep getting V-Maxes while we are still missing 8 game V-maxes. And with the focus on Calyrex formes, we can discard Hatterene and Kingler from getting a V-max this set.

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Haha Zacian slap Coating Metal.

Seriously, how will you T1 Castform since you need 8 Stadiums in the discard. Tools are manageable. But Stadiums?

I would consider tools to be as manageable as stadium cards. Both can be discarded with Galarian Articuno V and Galarian Meowth in addition to Quick Ball and supporters that discard cards from hand. The only reason why tools may be a little more manageable to discard than stadium cards are tools that discard themselves at the end of your opponent's next turn such as Giant Bomb and Metal Core Barrier but those are the only ones that do that as far as I know.

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Tornadus VMAX:
This card could be better than it seems at first glance. Remeber that it has access to both Strong Energy and Single Strike Energy. The latter one can even be accelerated with Houndoom. Since the main attack needs four enegies you could add 80 damage in this way which means that you knock out Pokémon with HP 320 in one hit. Streaming the necessary stadium card may proof to be little difficult since you also need a playset of Urn of Vitality in addition to the standard Pokémon search consistency cards such as Quick Ball, Level Ball and Pokémon Communication.

Zeraora V:
With Passimian and Telecsopic Sight attached to Zeraora V cross Fist hits the active defender for a stable 100 damage and also hits a chosen Pokémon V or Pokémon GX for a solid 220 damage which suffices to knock out Pokémon V. Interested to see what Zeraora VMAX does since expect it to be one of the VMAX cards in this set. Even on its own this card looks busted.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
@Dark Espeon - I sure hope you're right about Zeraora getting a VMAX! I just realised this should be our biggest English set so far, it's likely each Japanese set will have 3 VMAX and 6 V's each like Battle Styles did, that gives us 9 VMAX and 18 V's .. not including how they give us the Rillaboom and Cinderace promos.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Quite a nice surprise seeing the Castform weather forms again. It is also a nice surprise to see that all four forms of Castform have no Retreat Cost.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I would consider tools to be as manageable as stadium cards. Both can be discarded with Galarian Articuno V and Galarian Meowth in addition to Quick Ball and supporters that discard cards from hand. The only reason why tools may be a little more manageable to discard than stadium cards are tools that discard themselves at the end of your opponent's next turn such as Giant Bomb and Metal Core Barrier but those are the only ones that do that as far as I know.
Stadiums can be bumped by other stadiums but you can only play 1 Stadium per turn, and you can't even bump the same Stadium as the existing one.

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Stadiums can be bumped by other stadiums but you can only play 1 Stadium per turn, and you can't even bump the same Stadium as the existing one.

Simply discard them from hand with Quick Ball and Supporters that discard card from hand. Galarian Articuno V and Galarian Meowth are two additional options to discard stadium cards to ensure that the Castforms have a zero attack cost. I fail to see the problem here.

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
OH MY GODDD ZERAORA-V, IT'S RAPID STRIKE, AND IT'S NOT 3D ART? AM I DREAMING??? I have such high expectations for its Alternate Art omggg

That Melony set is finally giving me hope that they haven't forgotten about the last three Galar leaders, we better get her along with Gordie and Raihan as Full Arts soon :I

ALSO yet another instance of them forgetting about the Therian Formes ;_; I like how Mitsuhiro Arita did the art for the Tornadus VMAX, but like, I'd care SO much more if it was in its infinitely cooler Therian Forme - now if they were SMART, they'd make it in its Therian Forme for both Alternate Arts, but they like to be conservative for stuff like that for some reason so it'll probably just be his normal boring form again, SIGH

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
Whoa, haven't seen the other Castform forms since like DP era. I love the idea of revisiting Rotom but with Stadiums. Not sure how good it'll be but it's the thought that counts.

JaxuTCG

i love swinub
Can't wait for these Castform cards to get bumped up to rare status in English for absolutely no reason. They have an ability, clearly they're rares! -TPCi, probably

I can't play them in pauper which is only commons & uncommons