First TCG Cards of Grookey, Sobble, Scorbunny, Zacian V, Zamazenta V!

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
Will get one of each. I hope they have 3 Cosmic Eclipse and 1 Unified Minds in them.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Glad we've evolved past the dark days of 5ban illustrating every new Pokemon's first card. <3

ThatUnlimitedProfessor

Aspiring Trainer
The white-outlined energy icons will take a while getting used to, but nice design! I like the V on the top left!

I won't get the boxes though due to the evolutions pack in this box. Hard pass.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Some interesting changes to the card formatting, a slightly different Weakness/Resistance area, the copyright on the bottom border, and the new look for energy symbols. I'm glad it's pretty much consistent with Sun and Moon's otherwise-the Pokemon from that era who need cards still will fit right into a modern-SM on Pokedex collection just fine.

I'm pretty big on the way Pokemon-V look. The black borders are clean, they look great. Can't wait to see what this era has in store... Just no rainbow rares please.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Oh cool, the boxes have an Evolutions pack... SERIOUSLY, how many packs did they print to have to keep plopping them into sets THREE YEARS after the fact? o_o

That aside, I'm digging the look of the V cards. Also noticed that the copyright information at the bottom of the cards has been expanded upon to be in line with the Japanese cards... makes me wonder if they'll update the card backings too?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
makes me wonder if they'll update the card backings too?
I doubt it, honestly if we're keeping the yellow borders. At least, I'd hope we keep the English backings, I like them and the consistency for the past 20something years.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
I doubt it, honestly if we're keeping the yellow borders. At least, I'd hope we keep the English backings, I like them and the consistency for the past 20something years.
That's true, I mean look at Yu-Gi-Oh cards - nearly 20 years later and they've still got the late 90's Konami logo on em, alongside the original TCG logo.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
"SWSH" as an abbreviation looks pretty dumb... but I guess they want to avoid Nazis.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Sobble is weak to lightning huh? So that means his final evo must have a type that makes it take neutral damage from grass. The leaks about Intelleon were accurate, so it must probably be a poison type.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Sobble is weak to lightning huh? So that means his final evo must have a type that makes it take neutral damage from grass.

card.php

But I don't know about thaaaat....