BW/BW2 First Impression

slow down man, we can't judge until the all of the official KS artwork is released. then we start judging.

though, i do think there's too many monkeys in this gen, in addition to the overused fire/fighting starter theme and the voltolos/landlos/Tornelos clones.

i also dont like arti and the E4 in this gen. and what's with that pryce clone and the 7th gym always being ice thing??

the only contest type things i liked were the original ones from gen 3 and the pokeathlon.

The super contests and musical looked weird though.

i like pretty much everything else in this generation.

i love how dive came back and how you can reuse TM's

I still don't get why the first two Serplant stages had arms and legs while the final form doesn't.
I really only dislike two pokemon family's disigns: the ice cream and the garbage bag. Not because it's a "lame" idea, but because I feel KS could have done better with those concepts.

I think the only Pokemon in this generation that's lame for me is the Ice Cream one. That's basically it. Other Pokemon rocks. Especially my Avatar. Hahaha!

I basically love every single new pokemon. Unlike some people, i dont hate them the moment the new ones come out. I am open to the new designs and know that they are different so i need to get used to them. There is no reason to hate the new designs, i mean, they aren't changing. Thats how i think.

i just found out the ice cream pokemon are the only pokemon that weren't drawn by Ken sugimori. they were created by a man named James Turner, therefore making them the first pokemon created by an american.

source is bulbapedia

I divided the Pokemon into four groups, Pokemon that are well designed and creative, Pokemon that are decent, Pokemon that are clones of older Pokemon, and Pokemon that are horrible, suprisingly enough, more that 35% is in the first group....

Back