First fakecards I made

ShadowSong

Never giving up
Besides the fonts being wrong and the energies being a little off, how is it otherwise? Keep in mind, I am only able to use Paint and Powerpoint. And sorry about the Vaporeon, I could only save the layout as Bitmap.

[attachment=367]      [attachment=366]   
[attachment=365]      [attachment=370]

Attachments

• buizeru card.jpg
    buizeru card.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 32
  • perappu card.jpg
    perappu card.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 29
  • manaphy card2.jpg
    manaphy card2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 45
  • vaporeon star card 2.bmp
    375.9 KB · Views: 33
Congrats on your first fake card! it looks like a promo that would actually be made!

(\ /)
(o_O)
o(")(")

Besides the fonts, they are pretty good. Buizeru is just too broken. 1 energy for a maximum of 90 damage if it were a real card? I think this is how water gun should be.

WWW Water Gun 30+
You may show your hand to your opponent. If you do, discard as many (W) energy cards from your hand. This attack does 30 damage plus 10 more damage for each (W) energy discarded in this way.

Other than that, awesome!

It's Manaphy, not Manafi..

Mainly font and energy size issues. IIRC, you can't save as a PNG on your computer, but for some reason, viewing BMPs seems to shrink the image.. what if you saved a BMP for your own use, but when posting online, save as JPG? I dunno.. :/

BTW, are you not allowed to download graphics programs, or can't afford Photoshop? Just curious.

RE:  First fakecards I made

bass_forte said:
It's Manaphy, not Manafi..

Mainly font and energy size issues. IIRC, you can't save as a PNG on your computer, but for some reason, viewing BMPs seems to shrink the image.. what if you saved a BMP for your own use, but when posting online, save as JPG? I dunno.. :/

BTW, are you not allowed to download graphics programs, or can't afford Photoshop? Just curious.

Can't afford Photoshop. I REALLY want it. I've used the evaluation version, but time expired :(

If you can't afford Photoshop, get Gimp or something... :/

Personally, I like Gimp better, although of course it has less functions.

Back