First ‘Pokemon GO’ TCG Cards and Products Revealed!

Oh yes!! I know I’m going to be playing that Magikarp, it technically caps at 220 damage. I’ve been waiting too long for a Magikarp deck other than Splashing Dodge.

You go bois! Keep REEEEEEEEE-ing everytime Charizard gets a new card, I'm sure Pokémon will stop printing them to appease an infinitesimal percentage of fans in a forum bubble, and give up the millions of dollars that they would earn from the other like... 99% of fans that will eat Charizards up and buy their products! In fact, it's such a productive, intelligent use of your time, that it boggles my mind how despite years of endless whining they keep printing more Charizard cards instead of less.

You go bois! Keep REEEEEEEEE-ing everytime Charizard gets a new card, I'm sure Pokémon will stop printing them to appease an infinitesimal percentage of fans in a forum bubble, and give up the millions of dollars that they would earn from the other like... 99% of fans that will eat Charizards up and buy their products! In fact, it's such a productive, intelligent use of your time, that it boggles my mind how despite years of endless whining they keep printing more Charizard cards instead of less.
Who in here actually writes to the TPCi other than me?

Both the Pokemon Center Elite Trainer Box and the Radiant Eevee collection are available for preorder right now at pokemoncenter.com.

Back