• Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

UmbraESP

baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon
Hello everyone!Here we will discuss the Fire Emblem series.If you have a team that you would like to be rated,then post here!:D My strongest character is Boyd.We will be able to battle if you have Shadow Dragon.Just post here if you want to battle!:)

...Blazing Sword is to die for. It makes me wish oh-so-very-badly that Sword of Seals was released over here.

I did 100% Sacred Stones, so to speak, but the thing is as a whole it was way too easy. Blazing Sword was virtually perfect in every way - just the right amount of difficulty required to make it challenging (but not too challenging), and a plot with characters that you would give everything to meet in real life. (Read: Hector wins everything.)

Found Shadow Dragon irritating, and I haven't really played the two ones with "Radiance" in the titles.

I've only played Radiant Dawn and Shadow Dragon.Radiant Dawn was really good,and Shadow Dragon was good,but annoying.I would like to play Path of Radiance,but I don't have the money.Does Gamestop sell the GBA games?

Depends on which one you go to, but it should be a good bet that you'll find one. They're worth it; trust me.

^Which ones are worth getting?Can you guys list what Fire Emblem games you have?I have Radiant Dawn and Shadow Dragon.

Well, the first one is simply just called "Fire Emblem" by itself, and that's probably the best one. "Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones" is okay, much like the one before, but not nearly as good.

I don't know much about the GCN and Wii ones, but the first FE is EPIC.

Just the two I mentioned, and I recommend the first one. There's 2 GBA titles, 1 GC title, 1 Wii title (or is it 2?), and 1 DS title for Fire Emblem released in English.

And there's always Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals who like to play ROMs. (It wasn't released in English, and the first Fire Emblem we got is the prequel to this one.)

Fire Emblem is WIN.

I dont have Game Cube or Wii, so I've only played some of the GBA games, but still.
I have played the crap out of Sacred Stones. That one is really good.

I also played Shadow Dragon. This one is harder because none of my characters have light/holy magic, and I also dont have that special sword. Thus, I cannot kill that one enemy guy.

But in terms of the Characters, Path of Radiance then Radiant Dawn would be my favorite.

Shadow Dragon is a tough one.I still haven't beaten it yet.My favorite FE is Radiant Dawn.

My first (and only) FE Game was Fire Emblem. I picked it up a few months ago, and have been trying every now and then to beat it. Those Fortresses that spawn enemies are REALLY annoying, and thats the entire reason I can't beat the game. I think my best run so far was to the 13th level. Any tips?

Those Fortresses that spawn enemies are REALLY annoying, and thats the entire reason I can't beat the game.
If you get 1 unit and place them on top of one of the Forts in question, it will stop spawning enemies. You can do that with one of your rear-flank or weaker units (if the forts are closer by), or one of your horsemen (if they're farther off).

That's probably rule 4 of Fire Emblem basics. (The first three are to remember the weapon triangle/trinity of magic, always have spare weapons, and staves rule. At least, that's how I see it.)

Oh, by the way, you are probably going to hate chapters 18, 23, 26, and 26x. They are just that evil.

Oh man I love Fire Emblem! I have beaten Fire Emblem for the GBA around 5 times probably. Though I've had trouble trying to finish Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon. They're all great games, but I guess with the first one, the length of the game+the good story gets me hooked every time.
I've also played Radiant Dawn for Wii, though I only rented it so I didn't get to play through the whole thing. From what I did play, it looked like it was a long game. I have a question though, what are these other games you speak of? I've never heard of Blazing Sword or Sword of Seals.
What game system did they come out on? Or were they Japan only games?

I knew that you could stop the spawn by standing on it. And I always keep extra weapons. By weapon triangle I assume you're talking about the Swords/Axes/Lances? But I have no idea what the Trinity of Magic is.

@Hatman: Anima -> Light -> Dark -> Anima. It applies just like the weapon triangle does.
@Afro-G: Sword of Seals (Fire Emblem 6) was only released in Japan, and its main character is Roy. Blazing Sword (Fire Emblem 7) was released here, but it was just called "Fire Emblem"; it's the prequel to Sword of Seals and the main character is Eliwood (Roy's father).

@DNA: Okay I get it, it makes me wish that Nintendo would go back and release all of the Fire Emblem games that were Japan only, and release them for the US. Nintendo doesn't even seem to hype Fire Emblem games much so, at least for me, when they make a new one I'm kind of like hey it's a new Fire Emblem game, I've never heard of it, but I should probably go and buy it....

I actually only heard about Fire Emblem because one of my friends introduced me. I got hooked like crazy.
I've since stopped, because after your cartridge randomly completely erases all its data once per year, it starts to get very irritating. (Sacred Stones, thankfully, did not give me that problem.)

I introduced myself to Fire Emblem.One day I just felt like I wanted to play Fire Emblem,so I looked into RD and SD.RD got much better reviews then SD,so I got RD,and I just got hooked.It's an awesome game.

Back