Games Fire Emblem

Each time. Only the Silver Card is received once.

Does no one play this game anymore? Anyway, I found this---

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP-HUYkQnqU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Does anyone know if you can restart a chapter after saving it? I am on chapter 16 and I saved right before Chrom was about to die and now he keeps dying. I have literally tried everything and nothing works.

When you save in the middle of a battle, it's different from a pre-battle or world map save. You should still be able to load your last save file from during battle prep or on the world map.

So, I've just started playing this game. I have just started a second save, and was wondering who is the best marriage partner for my female avatar. I'd prefer it to not be a child character, unless that's the wisest choice. I used Chrom in my first save and don't want to use him for this save. My femme fetal has teamed up with Frederick a few times already. Is he a good marriage partner?

If you're playing a hard/lunatic mode or doing a lot of min-maxing, \you can compare stats/skills/etc., but I usually don't go that deep into things myself. The biggest thing that your avatar's marriage influences is the class of Morgan, who will be the class of your partner, so if you pair of with Freddie, Morgan will be a Cavalier.

If you actually would like to look deeply and plan more in regards to skills and stats, Serenes Forest is a pretty awesome, easy-to-understand resource that can help you.

Or you can just do what I do and match your avatar with the characters that are the hottest. >_>

The real issue is that very few of the male characters have exclusive abilities that are good - sure, you have Chrom with Aether, but beyond that, who's noteworthy? All the manaketes are female, and Shadowgift is only on Aversa, so those are all out.

The only other male character I can think of that has an exclusive skill is Walhart - and that's if you want Morgan to pursue a mounted class. That might not be a bad idea, honestly. The other option is if you want Morgan to have specific stat caps in a certain area, though that involves planning from the start of the game and is much trickier. I prefer to go with the ability route, so I'd go with Chrom or Walhart.

momoxmomo said:
I'd prefer it to not be a child character, unless that's the wisest choice.
To my knowledge, child characters get the best stats and you have more ability options for them, so if you really want to min-max that's probably the best idea.
DNA said:
The real issue is that very few of the male characters have exclusive abilities that are good - sure, you have Chrom with Aether, but beyond that, who's noteworthy? All the manaketes are female, and Shadowgift is only on Aversa, so those are all out.

The only other male character I can think of that has an exclusive skill is Walhart - and that's if you want Morgan to pursue a mounted class. That might not be a bad idea, honestly. The other option is if you want Morgan to have specific stat caps in a certain area, though that involves planning from the start of the game and is much trickier. I prefer to go with the ability route, so I'd go with Chrom or Walhart.

There are some good male-exclusive class abilities such as Counter, Wrath, and Axefaire.

There are some good male-exclusive class abilities such as Counter, Wrath, and Axefaire.
And Morgan(m) can learn all of those anyway through reclassing.
I'm talking about ones he can't get through reclassing.

I'm really late to the party here, but a friend of mine recommended Awakening to me, so I downloaded the demo, and sweet holy sassafras this game is good. I'll be buying the full version as fast as I possibly can.

Hi so this is the Fire Emblem thread, I was wondering if you could help me with a bit of difficult information.

I've been looking into growth rates, and I'm interested in who has the lowest and highest of them.
If you know could you specify both the character and the game that they are in with this growth rate please?

Celever said:
Hi so this is the Fire Emblem thread, I was wondering if you could help me with a bit of difficult information.

I've been looking into growth rates, and I'm interested in who has the lowest and highest of them.
If you know could you specify both the character and the game that they are in with this growth rate please?
There's generally a one-stop-shop for all your FE wants and needs, which is Serenes Forest. If you need to know something, that's usually the place to go.

Don't forget to account for certain skills. In Awakening a select few characters get the Aptitude skill (only DLC Marth, Donnel and possibly his offspring), which usually puts them ahead of the pack on average. That being said, because of the infinite reclassing in Awakening growth rates don't matter nearly as much. The same applies to Blossom in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, where growth rates do make quite a bit of difference.

I'm not sure an easy resource is available for average and/or total growth rates, though. Such a thing might not be as informative either, as certain classes have an immense HP growth rate purely because of their equally immense HP, which could easily skew the results, and quite often too high of a growth rate stops mattering pretty soon as you'll cap the relevant stat within a few levels (think Swordmasters and Skill/Speed). A character could theoretically have a growth rate of 1000 in 1 stat and 0 in the others, giving it a huge average growth rate, but that would obviously be very undesirable.

Quick question:

http://www.amazon.com/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-nintendo-3ds/dp/B00AKIPBNS

Is 35 USD (40AUD), considered a good price for this game?

Back