Games Fire Emblem

The one with a bunch of Mire mages? That's 21.

@Trainerhan1: Aversa is recruited in one of the paralogues downloaded via the Bonus Box. She is not recruited as part of the main story, on any occasion you find/fight her.
It's Paralogue 20-something. It's currently unreleased in English.

I'm just moving to Chapter 21 and I only have Morgan and Brady :p. I still need to recruit Noire and I already have an A Support with Nowi and Donnel. I'll start working on either Lissa and Vaike or Cherche and Gregor. I'm not really caring about stats, I'll care about making characters perfect in a second playthrough (if I do one), I just want to have fun in this one.

Well, I just beat the game last night. Definitely an amazing game, and its for sure in my top 5 favorite games of all time. Also, now I for sure want to play the other Fire Emblem games, but money says otherwise unless its the GBA ones(and maybe Radiant Dawn).

Hey, you know how if you use a second seal on an advanced class at level 20 then it can change classes, go back to level 1, and give you more room to raise the character's stats? Is it possible to get, say, maxed out stats grinding and using second seals a whole bunch?

So Apotheosis, the last and most hardest DLC came out today.
I have spent months breaking this game and now this game is breaking me.

Amphy23 said:
So Apotheosis, the last and most hardest DLC came out today.
I have spent months breaking this game and now this game is breaking me.

The instant I opened that map, I went "what the crap".
I'm still in the middle of reclassing everyone; I've only tackled R&R1 and I haven't even started the Death's Embrace pack. (Well, I tried to, but then I got owned.)

I haven'y been able to buy any of the DLC yet. How much would you guys say all the DLC bundle packs cost together?

$53 American, don't know for Europe or Australia, don't think everything is even released other than America and Japan. If you have to prioritize, then don't buy Champions of Yore because that's boring and you would basically waste $6.50.

That's more than the game itself... So Champions of Yore is not worth it and which few would you say are the most worth it?

• Champions of Yore- Horrible, boring, bad. All you do is fight characters from past games. To some that is nostalgic, but since I haven't played any other games in the series it's useless. Priority of 8.
  • Golden- With this, you will never have to worry about money or EXP ever again. Infinite Regalia is meh, but I recommend it. If you want legendary items then go for it, but I just stick to Braves and Celica's Gale. I have found other stuff in the chests, like Goddess Staff, Wolfberg, etc. But it also has the Silver Card to halve prices. Priority of 1.
  • Rogues and Redeemers- It's actually challenging but not insanely so, just use your best units and think. Number 3 gives you the Limit Breaker skill, which is necessary for Apotheosis. I do not know anybody which has defeated Apotheosis without Limit Breaker. Priority of 4.
  • Lost Bloodlines- 2 gives Dread Scroll, which helps to max out Resistance for all the men, and 3 gives Paragon, which doubles EXP gain. By the way, Owain was born for Dread Fighter. If you want to get the two items then get the whole pack, since 2 and 3 cost $6, while getting the whole pack, costs only $6.50. Basically you get 1 for just ¢50. Priority of 5.
  • Smash Brethren- Same thing as Lost Bloodlines, but insert Dread Scroll with Wedding Bouquet (meh class but okay for support units) and Paragon with Iote's Shield (removes pesky arrow weakness from Fliers). Priority of 7.
  • Scramble- Fanservice for those that like it, and it gives you a chance to see funny/romantic supports for regular units, those that don't have supports in the regular Support Log, or those that are married, such as Chrom using memes before telephones were even invented. Priority of 3.
  • Future Past- Storyline relevent to the main game, great. And challenging. It kind of confuses me on some storyline paradoxes, though it is the Outrealms. Priority of 2.
  • Challenge- Basically the same purpose as Apotheosis but on a smaller scale. I do like Death's Embrace where you start off with 1 HP and have to finish within 10 turns. Priority of 6 (same as Apotheosis).
  • Apotheosis- The most difficult of all. If you're not interested in the challenge then don't bother, only Fire Emblem fanatics try to defeat it for bragging rights. Horrible prize, though, but it may just be IS's way of subtly saying, "You're done. Seriously, there's nothing else here. You're done." Priority of 6.

So in order that would be Golden, Future Past, Scramble, Rogues and Redeemers, Lost Bloodlines, Challenge, Apotheosis, Smash Brethren, Champions of Yore.

Apotheosis actually has two prizes, but you need to play it twice and play both routes it has in order to get both prizes (which involves fighting an obnoxious boss that makes Lunatic+ Grima look like a chump).

You do get rewards from all of them, and so if you can get all of them, then you should. Each DLC character you get comes with at least one skill that would normally be impossible for them to get (such as Shadowgift, Conquest and Rightful King, while it gives one male Galeforce and one female Counter).

Apotheosis is currently kicking my butt. =/ Made it past the first wave finally.

...let's see, Micaiah and Katarina (stupid Apotheosis) have Shadowgift, Ephraim has Conquest, Ike (?) has Rightful King, Seliph has Galeforce, and...who gets Counter? Is it one of the 3 Pegasus Knights I haven't gotten yet?

Champions of Yore- Horrible, boring, bad. All you do is fight characters from past games. To some that is nostalgic, but since I haven't played any other games in the series it's useless. Priority of 8.
I find it really awesome for building support up. That said, if you don't already have CoY 1 while it was free, I wouldn't get this pack unless you really want Marth, Roy, and Micaiah off of it.

Wow. Thanks a bunch Amphy23! And I did actually get the first CoY map while it was free.

DNA said:
...let's see, Micaiah and Katarina (stupid Apotheosis) have Shadowgift, Ephraim has Conquest, Ike (?) has Rightful King, Seliph has Galeforce, and...who gets Counter? Is it one of the 3 Pegasus Knights I haven't gotten yet?
Palla gets Counter. She also gets Rally Strength, alongside Katarina.

If you don't want to buy full packs, I'd at least get: Lost Bloodlines 2, Lost Bloodlines 3, Smash Brethren 2, Smash Brethren 3 and Rogues and Redeemers 3. You get skills and/or classes from beating these, so the rewards are a bit more tangible than characters or story.

Made it to the fourth wave of Apotheosis. Anyone looking on getting far on this should bring their Manaketes, as my Tiki was taking 4 damage from some of these super enemies at 10% hit. Forging Braves, Celica's Gale and Wastes are also an awesome idea.

Also Anna in Apotheosis is nuts! 70 Speed with 65% Aether activation, with Counter. Oh, and she always attacks first!

Future Past was incredible and I highly suggest it to anyone with the game. <3

The only DLCs I own are the Champions of Yore, Rouges and Redeemers, and Scramble packs. I plan on getting the Future Past and maybe another one with the next eshop card I get.(although right now I currently have money to buy one of them right now, but I'm saving it)

In the final chapter, did anyone decide to not use MU? I just tried it for the lulz and after the cutscene before the battle begins... I couldn't stop laughing.

Oh, and bump I guess. :p

...I'm going to go and try that out right now.

edit: done and hahahaha

Can you only receive the prize items like the Dread Scroll and Limit Breaker once or every time you beat the DLC map?

Back