• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Fighting rogue(ish) (Terrakion/Tornadus EX)

Which tech EX?

• Groudon EX

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Terrakion EX

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Blui

lv85 paladin
Hey everyone! Today I'm going to show you my fun league deck!

3 Terrakion (NVI, duh)
3 Aerodactyl
2 Tornadus EX (T1 attacker and a backup incase of scary things)
1 Terrakion EX (acceleration and attacking)
1 Mewtwo EX
Pokemon: 11

4 N
4 Professor Juniper
3 Cheren
4 Pokemon Catcher
3 Switch
3 Crushing Hammer
2 Heavy Ball
2 Ultra Ball
2 Enhanced Hammer
2 Random Receiver
2 Exp. Share
2 Eviolite
1 Super Scoop Up
1 Super Rod
3 Twist Mountain
T/S/S: 37

8 Fighting Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
Energy: 12 (8 Basic, 4 Special)
TOTAL: 60

This deck runs just like Penta-Terrakion, but uses Aerodactyl to pass through Eviolite on Darkrai EX and Zekrom EX, then when they get Catcher Ko'd I can send a Terrakion to hit for 90+. I can use Landorus to set up two energy T1 so I can get a quick set up, Tornadus EX let's me DONK and hit Grass types with not as much worry, and with one Aerodactyl can OHKO a Shaymin EX.

Any comments are welcome, just no dissing of cards.

BUMPS
-1 Terrakion
-1 Twist Mountain
-1 Landorus
-1 Level Ball
-1 Heavy Ball

+2 Eviolite
+2 Ultra Ball
+1 Mewtwo EX

I personaly preffer Terrakion EX more than Terrakion, since it can load up your Tornadus EX, maybe:
-2 Terrakion
+2 Terrakion EX
And 4 twist mountain it's an overkill so try this:
-2 Twist Mountain
+ 2 Eviolite
Hope I helped you :)

ChandeTelle130 said:
I personaly preffer Terrakion EX more than Terrakion, since it can load up your Tornadus EX, maybe:
-2 Terrakion
+2 Terrakion EX
And 4 twist mountain it's an overkill so try this:
-2 Twist Mountain
+ 2 Eviolite
Hope I helped you :)

I would slightly disagree with 4 Twist Mountain being over kill. The objective for this deck is to get quick prizes, so having 3-4 Twist Mountain makes the deck more consistant. You want to get the turn one Blow Through to K.O. the Tynamos, Gibles, Dienos, and it helps to put pressure on your opponent. There have been countless times using only two Skyarrow bridge and not coming into play until turn 3 or later.

-1 Terrakion NV
-1 Landorus
-1 Twist Mountain
-1 Level Ball
-1 Heavy Ball

+ 1 Mewtwo EX
+ 1 Tornadus EX
+1 Switch
+2 Ultra Ball

BUMP!
-1 Terrakion
-1 Twist Mountain
-1 Landorus
-1 Level Ball
-1 Heavy Ball

+2 Eviolite
+2 Ultra Ball
+1 Mewtwo EX

i would bump up the tornadus EX count so u can start with him more often, and take out terrakion ex hes just not worth setting up.
i would take out super rod(just not worth the space in this deck =/) also 1 lone SSU isnt worth it imo.

ill do tests with a modified list of my own and let you know the results

Hey,
I really like this deck. The whole idea is awesome. After seeing it I put it together to use it and for the most part it was good. I did have a few problems however. Pokemon were hard to come by and I never had enough energy to load onto the Pokemon I did have. I definitely like the addition of the extra mewtwo ex. I took a few of the prof. juniper's and n's. Because they were supporters it made it difficult, especially since you can only play one each turn. This was problematic after acquiring two or three of them. They were just taking up space. I also took out 1 twist mountain and one aerodactyl. This runs along with the lack of energy. I just didn't have enough turns or energy in hand let alone in deck to use these cards. I added a super scoop up and another switch. These help out with damage counter removal and generally moving things around. I also added a Regigigas EX and four more fighting energy. This was a great card which proved itself in battle. Overall I would rate the deck like a 7 or 7.5. Only minor changes I made. But not worrying about basics and energy, the deck wins...even before I changed it. It won a lot.

Hey man just a suggestion but since your running twist mountain and no stage 1 or stage 2 pokemon then playing archeops for an evolution lock could be interesting if you can fit it. Its more of a fundeck idea but it could add an interesting piece to the strategy if its not competitive.

Back