• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Fierce Night (Gliscor + Darkrai/Cresselia)

Tsukeo

Skitty is so cute! <3
images
images

4 Gligar (UD)
4 Gliscor (UD)

2 Larvitar (UL, Mountain Eater)
1 Pupitar (UL, Boost Gas)
2 Tyranitar (UL, Prime)

2 Darkrai / Cresselia (Upper)
2 Darkrai / Cresselia (Lower)

1 Zorua (BW)
1 Zoroark (BW)

1 Dodou (UD)
1 Dodrio (UD)

1 Spiritomb (TR)
~ Pokemon : 22 ~

4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Junk Arm
2 N
2 Max Potion
4 Recycle
2 Twins
2 Rare Candy
4 Pokemon Collector
3 Pokemon Reversal
3 Pokemon Communication
1 Indigo Plateau
~ T/S/S : 30 ~

4 Fightning Energy
4 Rainbow Energy
~ Energy : 8 ~

~ Strategy: ~
Use Ninja Fang to paralyze and do 30 damage to a Pokémon. Next, I use Catcher's/Reversal's to bring up new Pokémon to paralyze them again, when I have inflicted damage to all the opponent's Pokémon, I get out DCL and uses Moon's Invite to spread damage to eventually Knock Out a Pokémon.

I repeat this process for a while. Tyranitar is for spreading alot more, then DCL takes over next turn and moves damage counters to the K.O., Spiritomb is for more disruptive force. Zoroark for a counter and a great card for easy prizes.

N – Supporter

Each player shuffles his or her hand into his or her deck. Then, each player draws a number of cards equal to the number of his or her remaining Prize cards.

You can only use 1 Supporter card during your turn.

Suggestions?​

i like this, but i hav my own spin.kyrem. just imagine this. you have 3 elekid/tyrogue, 3 kyrem, 2-2 of DCL, and something else that spreads damage(t tar or mandibuzz) u stall with the babies while energizing your kyrem. spread with kyrem as needed then use DCL to move damage all around.

I was also looking at Gliscor + Catcher, I didn't have anything to couple it with, but yeah DCL works. I tested out a similar deck to this today and I found that the DCL doesn't always grab the prizes you need though (especially with Yanmega) so I started playing around with Mandibuzz and Rainbow energy in the deck.

Ok, I added an Ampharos, so I can 'lock' energies and inflict damage if they attach energies. :D

Sorry, but how does Gliscor help?
Anyway i'll ignore Gliscor for now...

-1 Pokemon Reversal (4 Catcher + 3 Reversal + 4 JunkArm is Overkill IMO)
+1 Indigo Plateau (Consistency)

Hope I helped.

EDIT: Actually I think I see how Gliscor works:

Ninja Fang+Paralysis so you can't be damaged,
Catcher/Reversal something else and Ninja Fang+Paralysis and continue till everythings damage,
Color Tag with Spiritomb till you run out,
Use Cresselia/Darkrai to move damage counters and kill everything/as much as possible in one shot.
Am I right?

I'd honestly consider taking out Tyranitar as a whole. It may not sound like a good idea, but if you remove the 2-1-2 line and the 2 Rare Candies, you have so much room to toy around with, including adding a 2-2 Mandibuzz line, another Communication, and another 1-1 Zoroark to help deal with the dragons better. Once you do that, hitting everything should be a breeze. I honestly prefer Mandibuzz over T-Tar since Mandibuzz is a Stage 1 and doesn't require Rare Candies. The Larvitars are also bait for Catcher early-game. If you'd like to try it, go ahead, but if you're comfortable with T-Tar, that's fine. I'll sum up the changes anyway:

- 2 - 1 - 2 Tyranitar Prime
- 2 Rare Candy

+ 2 - 2 Mandibuzz BW
+ 1 - 1 Zoroark BW
+ 1 Pokemon Communication

Hope this helped.

Back