• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Feraligatr Legend (Masters,Tournaments)

BubbleTea

Bubble Tea and Matcha Ice Cream
Okay so I really wanted to make a rain dance deck with feraligatr prime and I decided to go for a legend deck and I want to make it as competitive as possible, I think it has lots of potential.

Cards I am considering:
Blissey PL Healing
Delibird HGSS for draw
Abomasnow SF for support on sniping
Lunarock combo to prevent them from healing
Entei Raikou Legend
Smeargle UD
Junk Arm
Legend Box
Super Scoop Up
Expert Belt
Poke Turn
Energy Exchange Unit
Fisherman

3-2-3 Feraligatr (2 prime, 1 hgss)
4 Jirachi RR
2-2 Suicune Entei Legend
2 Crobat G
2-1 Uxie
1 Unown Q

2 Pokemon Communication
1 Luxury Ball
2 Rare Candy
2 Warp Point
4 Bebe's Search (max to start with it and Jirachi)
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Interviewer's Question
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Twins
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Seeker
3 Indigo Plateau (need 3 because they will always try to knock my stadium)

10 Water Energy
3 Rescue Energy
1 Warp Energy

I am considering dropping 1-1-1 of feraligatr (gatr hgss) to make some room for more supporters

Strategy: Prefered starter is Jirachi with a bebe's so I can right away get my legend pieces or feraligatr evos. When Jirachi dies I go search for twins to get 2 more cards I need for my setup. The strategy is to snipe with SEL for 100 and also tanking with a whopping 160 dmg going up to 190 with indigo plateau. Feraligatr is there to speed up and being able to constantly snipe and serves as a secondary attacker as well. Feraligatr hgss is to spread some more doing 20 to everyone on the opponents side.

i never ran a deck with a legend before but if i was you i would run bronzong from Triumphant its attack lets you search your deck for a full legend and put it in your hand

^ Jirachi RR accomplishes most of that and more. T1 Play Bebe's for 1 piece, Detour for another piece if necessary, and when Jirachi gets KO'd, use Final Wish (can't be Power Spray'd xP) for one more card, and T2 use Twins for 2 extra cards. Also, Jirachi has free retreat, while Bronzong has too high of a retreat cost. I'd rather not bother wasting a Warp Point / Energy on a Pokemon that's going to be a bench-sitter anyway. Jirachi doesn't require Energy to use Detour either, but Bronzong wastes 1 Colorless.

(you could argue that when your Legend gets KO'd, bring up the Bronzong and get another one...but then your bench will get sniped or Bronzong will get OHKO'd, since being able to KO a Legend means that it's middle or lategame already...)

I'd say take out a PONT and put in another Pokemon Communication, since having 1 PONT wouldn't be consistent enough anyway. But if it works for you, go ahead.

Back