February's English Set: 'Team Up!'

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
How many secret cards do you think this will get? I'd be surprised if it had less total cards than GX Ultra Shiny.

Mr. Mirek

Aspiring Trainer
Hoopa is back! Sure, it's not an ability, but that actually helps. With Weaviles running around, this Hoopa will avoid some of those issues.

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe it's the end of the GX, and now we will have just Tag Team GX.

GX:
Lycanroc
Ampharos
Hoopa
Incineroar
Cobalion
XXXXXXX

Prism:
Tapu Koko
Black Market
Shaymin
Wonder Labyrinth
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
I'm glad TPCi has been making the ETB designs more colorful and stylized lately. There's something to be said about the nice simplicity of previous designs, but I think this is the best-looking box so far.

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe it's the end of the GX, and now we will have just Tag Team GX.

GX:
Lycanroc
Ampharos
Hoopa
Incineroar
Cobalion
XXXXXXX

Prism:
Tapu Koko
Black Market
Shaymin
Wonder Labyrinth
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
It's been confirmed that the Japanese mini-set after Tag Bolt, Night Unison, will have a Dedenne-GX, which would then be included in our next English set after Team Up

It's true that all the GXs in Tag Bolt will be Tag Teams, but that's likely being done as a means to advertise the new game mechanic. It might be that there are far more Tag Teams than regular GXs in future sets, but it's far too early to suggest that they're doing away with regular GXs.

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
Would it be reasonable to speculate that the Full Art and Hyper Rares of Flareon/Vaporeon/Jolteon-GX will be included in this set, since the regular arts will be released in January?

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
Would it be reasonable to speculate that the Full Art and Hyper Rares of Flareon/Vaporeon/Jolteon-GX will be included in this set, since the regular arts will be released in January?
I don’t believe there’s been any indication yet that Flareon/Vaporeon/Jolteon will have Full Arts/Rainbow Rares, since they’re being released in both Japan and internationally as product promos.

Maybe TCPi will release those cards someday, but unless they’re shoehorned into Tag Bolt (very unlikely imo), they probably wouldn’t be in Team Up