FC's Fake Card Thread - Obliteration Reshiram/Groudon

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - 11 new cards ft. Eelektross, Magmar, Seviper, Zoroark

Ah, forgot to mention - mythical Pokémon is a concept Cascade created several years back which represents Pokémon from either many years ago or from mythology :D It doesn't affect gameplay, it's just a visual effect. Thanks for commenting, this thread has been a little dead as of late :D

Also just a little plug here, but the #PokemonFakes contest is currently in voting phase until Sunday, so visit this link and vote for your favourite fake :D

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - 11 new cards ft. Eelektross, Magmar, Seviper, Zoroark

ss_mewtwo_by_flamingclaw-d3a7zsp.png

Made using an amazing blank by ShinyBill :D I went overboard with the attack because that's how I roll :D

Also guys, I desperately need you to comment more otherwise it's pointless me keep posting here :p

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - feat. the superior duplicate

Hey flame, any chance you wanna part with your holosheet? :D

I assume its the same one CG used? As the ones I used are "ok" but not as good as the could be. Also, Soul Movement, epic overkill ftw lol :D

@aschefield It is Cascade's one, I sadly can't share it out as it isn't mine to do so (Cascade has always been very protective of his work). Sorry bud, thanks for commenting though ;)

@Alvin Thanks :) They are epic blanks.

Let me get back, let me get back! So I know it's been aaaages now since I had something for you and I know the faking industry isn't what it has been before, so I feel it is up to me to kick everyone back into focus!

elemental_wave___roggenrola_by_flamingclaw-d3dhnww.png

So yeah, this is the first of four Elemental Wave cards which I will be releasing! Please keep posting your comments folks!

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - It's been a long time since I Roggenrola!

You never fail to amaze me, Flame.
And you're right Flame, the faking industry just isn't what it was before.

You guys are still bloody awesome as always :D It's just loads of us have been uber busy lately so it just hasn't been as active as always :p Thanks folks.

Long live the Flame!

Anywho, I keep wondering which ele card your gonna do next :eek:

As the AC is likely to be down for a little while longer, I thought I might as well just release the rest of the Elemental Wave cards to you wonderful people :)

elemental_wave___sigilyph_by_flamingclaw-d3ecoj6.png
elemental_wave___pinsir_by_flamingclaw-d3ecomn.png
elemental_wave___noctowl_by_flamingclaw-d3ecoon.png

Please comment folks ;)

super secret link

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - ft. fire, water, pinchy things and an owl!

Great work, as per usual Flameh! How do you go about choosing types?

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - ft. fire, water, pinchy things and an owl!

@Herohs thanks :D

@CMPer the typing is more or less random, I just use types that seem pretty cool together and often types you wouldn't expect the Pokémon to be :D

Also, a random promo!

raikou_fc_by_flamingclaw-d3eifk4.png

Haven't done any SPs in a while :D Art is by Xous and the lines texture is by mister aschefield101 :D

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - ft. I MAED A FAK3 W1TH Z0MB1ES 1N IT!!!1

All we wanna do is eat your brains...

zombies_by_flamingclaw-d3f8op1.png

Nothing serious here, just pure boredom. Uses this holofoil: http://pokemoncardresources.deviantart.com/gallery/29632987#/d33dj4q

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - ft. the return of the Flameh pt.1

Who here likes Feraligatrs? By which I mean, Fire/Dragon type Feraligatrs?

flame_claw__s_feraligatr_by_flamingclaw-d3ne6vq.png

I am sorry for my lack of activity - my computer had messed up and it ended up needing a long stay in repair -_-

But hey, I should be back here and there again now, and I hope to have something interesting soon :)

(hint: expect a nostalgia overload when it happens. Just sayin')

Me! Me! I like Fire/Dragon-type Feraligatrs!

Noice card, brah. Looking forward to the nostalgia overload.

I didn't know you looked like a deranged red teddy bear.. but I like it. Feraligatr looks good in red.

CMP said:
Me! Me! I like Fire/Dragon-type Feraligatrs!

Noice card, brah. Looking forward to the nostalgia overload.

Yay ;) I think you're the kind of guy who'll appreciate this most, because I'm doing stuff in the old EX-style... :D

Charganium said:
I didn't know you looked like a deranged red teddy bear.. but I like it. Feraligatr looks good in red.

I'm an awesome bear who can fly, n00b :p Thanks bro :)

Anyway, who wants to hear about this new project, eh? I don't have too much to leak right now, but here's a little preview.

zorua2.png

(Blank by Fangking, artwork by Xous)

(Oh and btw I think when I have enough put together to properly launch the set it'll end up with it's own thread as it's a more ambitious set than anything I've done recently, and so it'll need to be organised properly - if you're not sure what I mean then you haven't looked at the front page of this thread for a while ;))

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - (Zorua + new project info!)

BUMPAGE

I know I haven't uploaded many fakes here - that is because I've been hard at work on the new Acanthite series TCG which has meant I haven't had as much time for throwing in random fakes as in the past. Despite this, after a discussion on AC about how terrible the new cards are, I thought I'd have a little go at throwing one together.

bw___shadow_of_zekrom_by_flamingclaw-d48bc0x.png

To copy my rant from DA because I'm lazy like that, I just really don't like the BW setup tbh. As well as now being so powerful it's taking the mick (see: http://pokebeach.com/scans/black-and-white/32-samurott.jpg) they've been overridden with generic 5ban Graphics art and the wording feels like our translation team just couldn't give a toss anymore ("does 10 more damage for each X Energy attached to this Pokémon" - they can't even be arsed to type the Pokémon's name anymore).

Thoughts? :D

Back