FC's Fake Card Thread - Obliteration Reshiram/Groudon

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - (NEW: ENTIRE HOLON SET! + 2011 Espeon)

I love the Espeon*!
Very nice work here!

I cannot believe I missed this thread. I am pleased to say that even a small bit of work shows what you can do. Fantastic.

Thanks guys :D It does mean a lot ;)

But then I suddenly look back and see about five cards... :p

Wish these cards were real.:)

@Chiraami Seven, actually ;)

@kayiu102 Thanks ;) I wish they were real too, because then Nintendo would be paying me :D

Anyway folks, you might have seen the new stuff on DA or the announcement on Acanthite but don't fear - you're not missing out.

grovyle_2011_by_flamingclaw-d36oxo8.jpg

The blank development progress is currently being tracked on Acanthite, as soon as I've made the whole batch they will go in the card resources thread ;)

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - (NEW: Grovyle - new blank!)

Not sure about that border, and the white behind Treeko looks odd, but otherwise, great! Lookin' forward to these epic blanks!

The border is literally a greyscaled HGSS border, which is why it has those 'blobs' on it ;) As for the white evo box, I'm actually considering offering different coloured inserts for it, because then people can use whatever they feel fits the Pokémon best.

:O ... Tell the truth ... Project OCM inspired you didn't it!?!?

Loving everything except for 2 thinks. The card border. I don't like the cloud like parts :p. Also, the HP placement. It looks a bit ... unprofessional to see the HP there when you have created a separate silver space for it :p.

Also, loving what you have done to the W/R/RC ... Now it's RC/W/R :D.
I'm digging that EX series style Energy Symbol places or whatever you call them too.

If possible could you PM me the blank's original .PSD? I want to mess with it :3

2 thinks?

The card border I will admit is love it or hate it, I personally really like it but you have the right to an opinion. The silver space was never intended for HP (I mean, how small would I have to write it to fit it in :p) but just as a BG for the energy symbol.

As for the RC/W/R thing: Latioso did it so it must be cool.

By all means have a tinker folks,

EVOLUTION PSD
BASIC PSD
Font Guide

:D

Spiffy blank ya got there, Flameh!

I love how you brought back elements of the EX series cards. I always did love those circles...made placement of attacks easier. None of this confounded guessing game! I'm in the "love it" rowd for the border as well.

I do agree with HoS on the silver HP space. It's brought too far to the left to simply look as such...it does look like something else belongs there.

Great work sir!

Hmm yeah, a lot of folks are having issues with the HP, I might just make that 'swoosh' thing smaller, because I really like having the superscript HP thing.

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - (NEW: The Dour)

Le carte? Très fantastique! Le dessin? C'est ennuyeux...

I'm sure somebody will know that means. Great card. Not so great art. I really cannot spell 'ennuyeux' or whatever it is.

I believe it's 'ennuyeux' but can't be certain. Thanks mate :D

I think HoS summed it up pretty well when he said your cards are simple. Always perfect -- never overdone, which makes them seem uber-realistic. Love the 'dour! If I could suggest one thing, it might be to make the energy circles a little more visible, as they don't seem to show up as well on the Fire blank as they do on the Grass. :)

^will do :D I was tempted to do it on this one but wasn't sure if it'd be overdoing it.

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - 11 new cards ft. Eelektross, Magmar, Seviper, Zoroark

And the topic was bumped this day.

Who wants the ENTIRE Nature Revolution set, eh?

Bulbasaur art by Silverwing
Oshawott art by Cascade Gonpory
Sudowoodo art from Suta-Raito.com
Magmar art by Nick15 (of www.fakecard.com)
Espeon art by fAB of Sneasel Plushie
Jigglypuff art by Cascade Gonpory
Poliwag art by Perfect Milotic
Seviper art by Xous, BG from Pokémon Zeo
Eelektross art by Xous
Zoroark art by Cascade Gonpory

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - 11 new cards ft. Eelektross, Magmar, Seviper, Zoroark

What's all this here there Mythical razmattaz? Cool cards!

Back