Ruling Favourite *'s

Mjadex123

Note: Old skool Shinings does NOT count.

My favourtie Pokemon* card is ineed Mewtwo because he look really maaad.

I also likes the Eeeveelutions...

What's yours =p

Charizard

Pokemon Master
eh? I do not know that there is a Mewtwo* out there? Well, i like rayquaza*, it does 100 damage to each ex pokemon:D

DAINAI

(The Super NOOb Trader)
favourite star: rayquaza*,disruptive and sneak enough through all of your opponent's exs.

Mjadex123

mewtwois really maad. three different kind energy.

if you do a psychic deck and have mewtwo* = mewtwo should have holon magneton/electrode attached to it if you lack fire/electric energies. =p

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Entei. The only Shining I've seen IRL (never owned one though) and one of my favourite Pokemon, so I can't quite fathom why people seem to hate it. Aside from the fact it sucks in the game. :/

POLOP

Aspiring Trainer
For the looks of the picture my fav is regice * (from legend maker)
But seeing as it was the first good card that I pulled it would have to be Mudkip *

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
No, it's just a less powerful Latias*/Latios*, since it covers a broader range of Pokemon.

And my favorite Pokemon* is....Rayquaza*! You know, if, well, my screen name gave it away.

I'd have to say that I like them all though, as I know that they all have uses that have yet to be harvested and fully understood.

And of course...there's always project Final Laser...

Secretsmeargle

Aspiring Trainer
Hiyas

My favourite Pokemon* would have to be Entei*. I think it has the best pic out of all the Pokemon* printed so far, and I like Entei anyways. =/

~Secretsmeargle

Osiris' Prophet

Aspiring Trainer
My entei * is cool looking, but hes never really done anything for me :/ My favoite is Metagross star. A. Because hes metagross. B. Cause hes steel, basic C. Cause I got him :D D.I actually won a few times with him. His attaching steel energy and then hyperbeam lowers his damage well.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I bought 12 packs of Deoxys when they came out and in those 12 packs I pulled both Latias Star and Latios Star. :D

Latias Star is my favorite, because she's so cute. I love the art.