General Favourite Place in the World You've visited.

Little Cherrim

Political Obsessor
Just wondering what places my fellow beachgoers have been. :D
*Be sure to add an image for reference.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My favourite place is the Sunshine Village ski resort. It's located right on the border between Alberta And British Colombia, in Canada.

The snow is fabulous, the view is amazing, and the hotel is right at the foot of the slope.

You can literally just Eat, Sleep, and Ski.
Day5-View-back-to-the-Hotel-Day-Lodge-and-Wawa-slopes-from-the-top-of-Lookout-mountain.jpg

sunshine_jan_21-scaled-1000.jpg

hotel1.jpg

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
How has this not ever been a thread that's been made before? o_O Anyways, I've been to many places all around the globe. Some of my favorites were Paris, London, and Japan. All of them were mega beautiful.

However, my favorite has to be Iceland! Swimming in the Blue Lagoon, seeing some of the geysers, Reykjavík is both a bustling city and a quaint town simultaneously, and I love that. The glaciers blew me away as well! I went for Spring Break back in 2016, and I wasn't disappointed. It was an experience I will likely never forget. I definitely plan to go back sometime in my life :D

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
How has this not ever been a thread that's been made before? o_O Anyways, I've been to many places all around the globe. Some of my favorites were Paris, London, and Japan. All of them were mega beautiful.

However, my favorite has to be Iceland! Swimming in the Blue Lagoon, seeing some of the geysers, Reykjavík is both a bustling city and a quaint town simultaneously, and I love that. The glaciers blew me away as well! I went for Spring Break back in 2016, and I wasn't disappointed. It was an experience I will likely never forget. I definitely plan to go back sometime in my life :D
YOU'VE BEEN TO JAPAN?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?! I'd love to go there someday! Did you visit any Pokémon Centers when you were there?

I've never been outside the continent, but I've been to multiple places in North America, including towns/cities in provinces such as British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario in Canada (my home country); multiple towns/cities in states such as Washington, Oregon, California, Massachusetts, New York; and Mexico. I'm not really sure which of these was my favourite (most of them are absolutely beautiful), but there are some places where I've had a much more memorable experience than others (ex. Seattle Regionals on my birthday in 2016). I'm posting pictures of Seattle because it's absolutely breathtaking.
seattle.jpg DowntownfromNeedle_RFStock-720x313-1-720x313.jpg

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Holy Hell Lorde, you have been to a bunch of places O.O
I would love to go to Iceland ^w^

I don't have photos of mine thought they wouldn't do it justice, but without a doubt, Piopiotahi. Might not be as grandeur, or anything as where other people have been, but the sights were amazing, it was beautiful, the temperature was perfect for me and the whole place was just really serene, I could have spent a lot more time there.
I honestly don't know what else to say the place literally leaves me speechless ^w^

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
My absolute favourite place I've ever visited is a toss-up between Seattle and Vancouver! I visited my aunt in Vancouver back in the summer of 2010, and we took an overnight trip to Seattle. If told that I could visit either of these places again, I would do so in a heartbeat.

Bonus: Picture from Seattle
tumblr_om6evnbQBq1r5yo3fo1_540.jpg