Discussion Favorite Scarlet & Violet Starter?

rapt0r

Quad Ridin' Beast
Hi everyone! I'm bored so I'm asking around, what's your favorite Scarlet & Violet starter?

rapt0r

Quad Ridin' Beast
hello bro.I like glass cat very much
that cat is
Sprigatito is the Grass-type Starter Pokemon for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet and is described as a "capricious, attention-seeking Grass Cat Pokemon." It looks like a pastel green cat with darker, warm green accents, with fluffy cheeks and tail. Its eyes are a dusty rose. Sprigatito's Ability, Overgrow, is exclusive to Grass-type Starter Pokemon and their evolutions. It powers up Grass-type moves when the Pokemon's HP is low.
Agreed, good starter. Dont know why no one likes it!

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
I actually really like all three starters, but I think Fuecoco might be my favourite of the three. I just hope that it’s evolution is good

rapt0r

Quad Ridin' Beast
I dunno why everyone I know is hating on the grass and fire starters. I think they're great.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
The grass cat might be my favorite so far but that duck is also a good option. The fire hippo does not look promising.
Anyway grass cat for a first light weight grass starter since a while now
And duck for the goofy appeal.

LightningSpence836

Aspiring Trainer
Spritatito for sure. I usually love the grass type starter the most, excluding gens 2, 3, and 5. I'm really hoping Quaxly final evolution will be a water/fighting type, just please not a water/flying.