Favorite Restaraunt

Arcanine 274

=/
So what is YOUR favorite restaraunt/fast food thing?

All you have to do is say what the restaraunt is called, and what you like there, and perhaps what they serve, if the name doesn't give it away.

Mine:

Rib Crib
I <3<3<3<3 Smokin' Chicken Nachos and the Mild Sauce. LOVE it. And for those who don't know, it's a Rib joint :/.

So what's YOUR favorite place to eat?

Arcanine out.

Flygon

I'm a girl :F
Lets see...

Dominoes Pizza
Love the Pizza

Pizza Hut
Love the Pizza and Soup of The Day

KFC
Chicken DUH!!!

Mcdonales
Love the McChicken

Hmm, looks like I only eat fast food, right? That's because I usually eat at home, and these are for snacks or special occasions.

Palmer

Innovative Roleplayer
I agree with Flygon. Everything else except for Dominoes. I last saw it when I was a little kid. Never saw it since then since they don't make branches or franchise here.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
I personally like Country Manna, its better and healthier cuz they bake instead of deep fry. And it tastes the same. And Sizzler too (salad, salad, salad)

For fast food, I would have to say SINGAPORE FAST FOOD SUCKS. Except Subway, has the salad which I like. Spoilt for choice!

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
After seeing "Super Size Me", i've never eaten at McDolnolds. My Fav's would have to be:

Sit Down Resturaunt-
Golden Coral- A huge Buffe. It has everything from steak to pizza, from salad bars to huge dessert tabels, Mashed Patatoes to Pasta. It is huge.
Olive Garden- Soup and Salad, Breadsticks too, YUM!
Mary's Pizza- All you can eat free breadsticks, super good pizza

Not Fastfood, but not Sit Down-
Anthony's Pizza- The cheese pizza is soooooo good.
Chinese Takeout- Rice, Springrolls, yum yum.

Fastfood-
TocoBell- Tacos with- -meat, -cheese, -letus, -onions, -sauce. I eat them with only beans! lol

Arcanine 274

=/
abaxter94 said:
After seeing "Super Size Me", i've never eaten at McDolnolds. My Fav's would have to be:

Sit Down Resturaunt-
Golden Coral- A huge Buffe. It has everything from steak to pizza, from salad bars to huge dessert tabels, Mashed Patatoes to Pasta. It is huge.
Olive Garden- Soup and Salad, Breadsticks too, YUM!
Mary's Pizza- All you can eat free breadsticks, super good pizza

Not Fastfood, but not Sit Down-
Anthony's Pizza- The cheese pizza is soooooo good.
Chinese Takeout- Rice, Springrolls, yum yum.

Fastfood-
TocoBell- Tacos with- -meat, -cheese, -letus, -onions, -sauce. I eat them with only beans! lol
lol. That's funny.

Golden Corral IS awesome, too bad the local one is always messy :(.

Arcanine out.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I would have to go for my local Chinese restaurant, lunch garden.
2nd would have to be Macdo, but Belgian McDonald's aren't like American, for one, you don't have super-size, and second, no free refills + I like go there once a month, not twice a week, but I'm actually underweight, so I'm allowed to :F (not terribly underweight, and they said that it was 'cause of my length)
Super-size me was fun to see though, I mean, Who the hell can drink 2 liters of coke?! That's just insane. I had breakfast in an American McDonald's twice, and I felt sick after both. I still can't imagine how people can eat there all the time o_O.

i love xd001

The Evil Dood
favorite sit-down restaraunts:
Chan's Place a chinese place that has really good soup and chicken.
Old Countary Buffet a huge buffet that has everything from tacos to pizza to fish and chicken. Plus it has a huge salad bar and ice cream/desert bar.
Olive Garden an Italian place with the best spagetti and bread sticks.

for fast food subway.

relith

&#12493;&#12467;&#12510;&#12479;
i'm not sure......maybe golden dragon(the second best chinese place in my area) or anywhere they serve dead espeons to umbreons for cheap