Favorite Quote (Movies, Songs, Inspirational Quotes) NOT CHAT QUOTES.

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
RE: Favorite Quote

can we make up quotes if these are chat quotes?

also, are these chat quotes your talking about?

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

Whatever your heart desires

Movie quotes, people quotes, chat quotes

*Bro Fist*

Unicorn Rider

You weren't the first or the last or the worst and I've got to fill the blanks in the past with a verse and we could sit around and cry but frankly, you're not worth it anymore. - Derek Sanders of Mayday Parade (From the song "When I Get Home, You're So Dead")

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member

GoobieDoob said:
I had no intercoarse with anyone. You do realize I'm ten right? The only one I would have sexual relations with is my girlfriend Chloe (girlfriend). And at age 19 or 20 at the minimum! Why bring this kinda stuff into Pokebeach?!

Here we can see cheeky forum member GoobieDoob give his stance on abstinence. Amazing quote as his points are very concise and to the point. As an example, take note at sentence three. Forum member GoobieDoob uses repetition of the word 'girlfriend' to show his point that he won't just do it with some random hussy! Great quote, 9/10.

adan15 said:
I dont think it was right to ban blaziken cuz his defense isnt so good i asked someone why he was banned it was a person that made a banned pokemon list i told him that he may be very powerful but if he goes against a psychic or water type pokemon that has more speed than him he is done for like sharpedo for example

Forum member, and previous admin, adan15 gives his words on the banning of Blaziken. Just run scarf Gyarados or Reunicls to smite the chicken. Great advice, 8/10!

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member

[3:28:41 PM] Kennan Mell: we should all just have group smex and call it a day
[3:28:44 PM] Futachimaru: how .-.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

Ya know, I was hoping this thread would be full of nice meaningful quotes but I guess this is where we're going now.

One Approved

;
Advanced Member

I'm attempting to get a thread approved for chat quotes, so try to keep chat quotes out of here.

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."
-Carl Sagan

"I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was."
-Muhammad Ali

"I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok."
-Shaquille O'Neal

"The holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history.… No, not our nation's, but in World War II. I mean, we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century, but in this century's history..."
-Dan Quayle, former Vice President of the United States

Zenith

||||
"If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." --Bill Vaughan

"If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything." --Bill Lyon

"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." --George Carlin

"Newsreaders still feel it is worth a special and rather worrying mention if, for instance, a crime was planned by people 'over the Internet'. They don't bother to mention when criminals use the telephone or the M4, or discuss their dastardly plans over a cup of tea." --Douglas Adams

and my favorite:

"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — 'No, YOU move.'" - Captain America :D

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
(Tales of Vesperia) Rita: "BLAH BLAH BLAH! TIDAL WAVE!"

(Tales of the Abyss) Natalia: "Guy is most certainly... a guy..."

(Tales of Vesperia) Raven: "How about a hug?!"
Estelle: "Umm, no thanks..."

(Tales of Vesperia) Yuri: (quoting Karol) "Remember? "Prepare to die Egg Bear!""

(Tales of the Abyss) Anise: "Prize money... Prize money..."

Tales of Graces f) Pascal: "You know, Sophie, I heard Richard gets to eat Royal Crablettes!"
Sophie: "Royal Crablettes, Royal Crablettes, Royal Crablettes."
Richard: "Now now Sophie, I'm sure we can work something out."

(Tales of Graces f) "Asbel: (being interupted by Pascal) "We are-- PASCAL!"

(Tales of Graces f) Sophie: "We have to go out the butt, Cheria. It's the only way."

(Tales of Graces f) Cheria: "It probably takes rocks and... GA-GONGs people with them!"
Sophie: "GA-GONG."

(Tales of Graces f) Pascal: "Its a cinch! You just tappy tappy on this thingamabob here, and then ka-chunk on the little dongle."
Asbel: "I have no idea what you're trying to say."

One Approved

;
Advanced Member
"Shaq what's the first thing your going to do to prepare for the playoffs this year?"

(eyeing the sportscaster's outfit) "...buy you a new jacket."

"What's wrong with this one?"

"It's horrible. No, you know what that is? It's horri-awful. Horrible and Awful put together."

(Shaquile O'Neal being interviewed by a sportscaster after the Suns clinch a playoff spot)

ChiefLittleFish

Given Up on Collecting the TCG
I shall give about a day to let people guess where this quote is from, at which point I will edit and reveal...maybe.

P.S. - it's from my favorite movie

One, two, five...
-Three, Sir
Three!

ChiefLittleFish

Given Up on Collecting the TCG
Puff said:
Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
"Well, we have the Holy Hand Grenade."

I'm on, so yes. You my friend win ....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

...In the castle of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

We are no longer the Knights who say Ni. We are now the Knights who say Ikki-ikki-ikki-ikki-pkang-zoompoing-*mumbling*.
...And then you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest wiiiiiiiith......A Herring!

There are way too many quotes in those movies, something tells me we should refrain from posting them.

Zenith

||||
every single line from holy grail has been repeated so many times that the movie is no longer funny for me, which is a shame because the movie is fantastic