Pokemon Favorite Pokemon

What's You're Favorite Pokemon's Pokedex number?

• 1-150

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • 151-251

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • 252-386

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • 386-493

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • 493-649

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
Re: RE: Favorite Pokemon

The Yoshi said:
Mew_and_Eevee_by_Kidura.jpg

how can these not be on your favorites list

Easily. I hate Mew and Eevee

Jirachi > all

Actually my list by gen:

1) Koffing
2) Dunsparce
3) Jirachi
4) Manaphy/Gastrodon
5) Throh/Conkeldurr

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Oh ok. If you're not entirely convinced let me get you some more:

Mew_and_Jirachi_by_Kidura.jpg

bubble_bubble__mew_and_eevee__3_by_leafye-d4hgf67.jpg

Mew_and_Jirachi_by_Chaomaster1.jpg

Eevee_by_dukacia.jpg

Maybe that should do it for you. ;D

The Yoshi said:
Oh ok. If you're not entirely convinced let me get you some more:

Mew_and_Jirachi_by_Kidura.jpg

bubble_bubble__mew_and_eevee__3_by_leafye-d4hgf67.jpg

Mew_and_Jirachi_by_Chaomaster1.jpg

Eevee_by_dukacia.jpg

Maybe that should do it for you. ;D

Still hate Mew and Eevee.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Regular: Ampharos. It's design is great. Also, when I was 8 years old, I caught a Mareep in my Silver versionn. It was so cool. It instantly became my first Pokémon to use in battles. Then I got lost shortly after defeating Whitney. I didn't know how to remove that stupid Sudowoodo, so I trained my Flaaffy all the way to level 31. It evolved into the best Pokémon ever, Ampharos. After I continued on my journey it killed every Pokémon within sight. To me, it was a god. I was supposed to revere it. So I did.
Competitive: Arceus is the most useful and versatile Pokémon in the Uber tier. It 1) can be any type, 2) has the third largest movepool ever, 3) can be a decimating sweeper or a titanic wall, and 4) can attack both physically and specially.

Favourite: Emolga

Rest of my top 10 in no specific order:

Kadabra
Alakazam
Mudkip
Piplup
Oshawott
Meowth
Minccino
Gastly
Haunter

Honourable mentions: Pachirisu (I love all squirrel Pokémon) and Skitty

By generation:

I. Kadabra
II. Marill... Misdreavus? I don't really care for any of the Pokémon from this generation.
III. Mudkip
IV. Piplup
V. Emolga
VI. Froakie (so far :p)

I actually think Gastro is a pretty cool Pokemon. Simple design, but I really like the idea behind it. I can't fathom why Koffing/Dunsparce would be your favorite Pokemon from the first two generations. Dunsparce is unique in it's own little way, but Koffing? Really? No hate intended, just curious as to why you'd pick that over other great Pokemon from that gen.

Also, one does not simply hate Eevee.

Some Loser said:
I actually think Gastro is a pretty cool Pokemon. Simple design, but I really like the idea behind it. I can't fathom why Koffing/Dunsparce would be your favorite Pokemon from the first two generations. Dunsparce is unique in it's own little way, but Koffing? Really? No hate intended, just curious as to why you'd pick that over other great Pokemon from that gen.

Also, one does not simply hate Eevee.

But I do actually hate eevee.

As for why Koffing, second Shiny and overall favorite design of an unevolved pokemon that CAN evolve. :)

You may think you hate Eevee, but you really don't. And the sooner everyone comes to realize this, the sooner we can all live in harmony. :)

And I suppose I can see where you're coming from with Koffing; I always liked it because it had some really cool sprites. Still, it doesn't quite compare to first gen Pokemon like Gengar and Dragonite for me.

Some Loser said:
You may think you hate Eevee, but you really don't. And the sooner everyone comes to realize this, the sooner we can all live in harmony. :)

And I suppose I can see where you're coming from with Koffing; I always liked it because it had some really cool sprites. Still, it doesn't quite compare to first gen Pokemon like Gengar and Dragonite for me.

There is a personal reason I hate eevee, and let's just say it involves handing out copies of my friend's manga at Anthrocon and leave it at that.

Some Loser said:

I've never liked Eevee. Impossible, right? :3

I'm surprised people out there actually hate Eevee...it's so adorable...

Anyway, back on topic--Espeon and Munna/Musharna.

Back