Pokemon Favorite or Least Favorite Pokémon Trainers (In-game)

NightOfYuyuko

Next station: Brick City!
For favorite trainers i've got quite the list: (in order)

Acerola: Love at first sight. she's the kinda person i could be BFF's with xD.
but for real though. i really like her and the fact she can put up with a cat obsessed tsundere in Nanu (its not like i wanna be a Kahuna/e4 or whatever >.> b-baka) makes her all the more awesome. she also likes ghost types just like me as an added bonus

Wallace: 1 word: Fabulouuuus. he was the first champion i ever fought (And caused my slight bias for water types) i enjoyed him way more then Steven and i was so glad we still got to fight his glorius emerald team in ORAS

Phoebe: whats with me and ghost girls lmao. Phoebe was the first character i started to truly like. she uses the best ghost type (Banette) and she's a fun character overal. nothing more nothing less

Now for my least favorite characters

Cilan, Chili and Cress: no. NO NEVER. Its not that i hate their personality. its just that their design is WAAAAY too much based on their signature pokemon and that their gym felt more like a gimmick for a sidequest "Look at this restaurant!. it has a couple of ''tough'' trainers, so you might to give it a visit sometime'' kinda thing then a actual gym battle. atleast Cilan sorta redeemed himself in the anime.