Favorite Movies

alex

Miss the game
What are your guys favorite movies?

If you want to discuss more in depth about one of your favorite movies, create a thread in the Entertainment forum. - SR

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
Little Nicky, Anchor Man, Arceus and the Jewel of Life, Princess Mononoke, End of Evangelion, Evangelion 1.11 and 2.22... And quite a few more, I'm sure.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have seen so many movies that it's not even funny. I'm aiming to eventually narrow it down to a single favorite but I haven't started trimming yet so I'll just list the most recent movies that I've recently absolutely loved:

Looper
The Cabin in the Woods
Drive
Hugo
Inception
District 9
The Dark Knight
WALL-E
No Country For Old Men

dmaster out.

One Approved

;
Advanced Member
Lord of the Rings, the newest series of Batman, Inception, Salt, Pirates of the Caribbean, How to Train Your Dragon, and Harry Potter all rotate in and out as my favorites. I'm not a huge fan of comedy movies, but Anchor Man and Elf are pretty good too.

Pride

May I kill him?
I LOVE movies!

• Wall-E
  • There Will Be Blood
  • 12 Angry Men (1957)
  • Pulp Fiction
  • The Shawshank Redemption

Many other favorites though like: Its a Wonderful Life, Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back, Se7en, The Silence of the Lambs, No Country for Old Men, Fargo, Braveheart, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Million Dollar Baby.... I could go on and on =P

Guts

CyberPhunk
Pride said:
I LOVE movies!

• Wall-E
  • There Will Be Blood
  • 12 Angry Men (1957)
  • Pulp Fiction
  • The Shawshank Redemption

Many other favorites though like: Its a Wonderful Life, Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back, Se7en, The Silence of the Lambs, No Country for Old Men, Fargo, Braveheart, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Million Dollar Baby.... I could go on and on =P

I have had 30-minute long arguments with this man over why the Star Wars prequels were good/bad, so trust me when I say he's an expert on movies.

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I like to point out this is the third time this topic has been started.

alex

Miss the game
omahanime said:
I like to point out this is the third time this topic has been started.

The first was locked and the 2nd was never approved.

I forgot to list my favorites, lol.

The Dark Knight
The Return of the King
Airplane!
Anchorman

Nigel

Extra Spicy
There is one movie in particular that is better than all others.
nge-teoe_h1.jpg

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.
Probably in no particular order, The entire harry potter saga (Well, I've seen up to Goblet of fire)

Wreck it ralph

Ted

Hangover

And step brothers (I think)

oh yeah, Jingle all the way