favorite dp2 card

Wizzblade

Leaf Blade!
What are your favorite mysterious treasures cards that you OWN? Mine are my holographics: ambipom, aggron, bronzong, and alakazam, and also exeggutor, dewgong, and crobat.

that TSD is a $100.00 card, and is playable

My favorite is probably Alakazam, but I have to say that ambipom isn't givin enough credit, it is an amazing card if you play it correctly

I don't have any...:( But I LOVE Lucario Lv.X, Time-Space Distortion, Ambipom, and Dodrio is good as well. Love that 2nd attack.

who else thinks bronzong is a nice card? on the bench he can play like a TVR every turn except you draw 2 instead of 3.

I like it, but I don't think he can combo too well with a card. His weakness is a killer.

exeggutor
electivire x
raichu

is space time continuem a box topper or a very rare card in a packet

the TSD is roughly 1 in every 2-3 boxes, x's are 2 in a boxish some have had

I still don't have a DP2 card but myfavorite inthe list is the "HONCHKROW"... I think its a good card for unlimited play... you don't need tomany energy cards...

*REASON FOR NO DP2: ITS STILL NOT IN THE PHILIPPINES

For me, probably Ambipom, Walrien, Feraligatr, Chingling, Time-Space Distortion, Night Maintenance, Team Galactic's Wager and will probably end up with a few others when they come out in England and I see how useful other cards are as well.

Chingling, Dodrio, the new Gatr (or is he SD? meh, too lazy to look it up) and Kazam are all great cards. The new supporters aren't all that, tho the 2 Team Galactic ones are excellent. The LVL Xes keep getting more horrible every set. Only promising one is Darkrai LVL X but he's from SD.

DarkMagnus said:
the TSD is roughly 1 in every 2-3 boxes, x's are 2 in a boxish some have had

No, someone running a pre-release on pokegym opened 18 boxes and only 3 were pulled, so there comes 1 TSD in every 6 boxes

no way would they put 1 in a case. also the boxes where of a mix veriety ie they get a large stack of boxes for multiple PR's. and based on number i am hearing and seeing at the PR's i ran ( 4 total) is about one in every 3 tops

Back