'Fates Collide' Set List Discussion

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
Welcome to the 'Fates Collide' set list discussion thread. With the complete set list of XY10 - 'Awakening Psychic King' set, we can now begin theorizing what new cards/decks/promos will be included in the international release. Here is a starter set list that includes all of the known cards from XY10, the Zygarde-EX deck, and the M Audino-EX deck that all released March 18th in Japan.

Some info about the set: over 120 cards, 5 Pokemon BREAK cards, 3 Mega evolved EX pokemon, and 10 EX pokemon. So with the amount of BREAK, Megas and EX pokemon in this set currently, we hit all of the bullet points. We are shy a few cards from hitting the 120 card minimum.
  1. Shuckle
  2. Burmy
  3. Wormadam (G)
  4. Mothim
  5. Snivy
  6. Servine
  7. Serperior
  8. Deerling
  9. Moltres
  10. Fennekin
  11. Fennekin
  12. Braixen
  13. Delphox
  14. Delphox BREAK
  15. Seel
  16. Dewgong
  17. Omanyte
  18. Omastar
  19. Omastar BREAK
  20. Glaceon-EX
  21. White Kyurem
  22. Binacle
  23. Barbaracle
  24. Rotom
  25. Alakazam-EX
  26. M Alakazam-EX
  27. Koffing
  28. Weezing
  29. Mew
  30. Spoink
  31. Grumpig
  32. Gothita
  33. Solosis
  34. Duosion
  35. Reuniclus
  36. Diglett
  37. Marowak
  38. Kabuto
  39. Kabutops
  40. Larvitar
  41. Larvitar
  42. Pupitar
  43. Regirock-EX
  44. Wormadam (F)
  45. Riolu
  46. Riolu
  47. Lucario (F)
  48. Hawlucha
  49. Carbink
  50. Carbink
  51. Carbink BREAK
  52. Zygarde 10%
  53. Zygarde 50%
  54. Zygarde-EX
  55. Umbreon-EX
  56. Tyranitar
  57. Vullaby
  58. Mandibuzz
  59. Wormadam (M)
  60. Bronzor
  61. Bronzong
  62. Bronzong BREAK
  63. Lucario (M)
  64. Genesect-EX
  65. Jigglypuff
  66. Wigglytuff
  67. Mr. Mime
  68. Snubbull
  69. M Altaria-EX
  70. Cottonee
  71. Whimsicott
  72. Diancie-EX
  73. Kingdra-EX
  74. Meowth
  75. Kangaskhan
  76. Aerodactyl
  77. Snorlax
  78. Lugia
  79. Lugia BREAK
  80. Whismur
  81. Loudred
  82. Exploud
  83. Altaria-EX
  84. Audino-EX
  85. M Audino-EX
  86. Minccino
  87. Minccino
  88. Cinccino
  89. Cinccino
  90. Alakazam Spirit Link
  91. Altaria Spirit Link
  92. Audino Spirit Link
  93. Bent Spoon
  94. Chaos Tower
  95. Devolution Spray
  96. Dome Fossil Kabuto
  97. Energy Pouch
  98. Energy Reset
  99. Fairy Drop
  100. Fairy Garden
  101. Fossil Excavation Kit
  102. Helix Fossil Omanyte
  103. Lass' Recommendation
  104. Mega Catcher
  105. N
  106. Old Amber Aerodactyl
  107. Pokemon Fan Club
  108. Power Memory
  109. Random Receiver
  110. Scorched Earth
  111. Shauna
  112. Team Rocket's Handiwork
  113. Ultra Ball
  114. Double Colorless Energy
  115. Strong Energy
  116. Glaceon-EX (FA)
  117. Alakazam-EX (FA)
  118. M Alakazam-EX (FA)
  119. Umbreon-EX (FA)
  120. Genesect-EX (FA)
  121. M Altaria-EX (FA)
  122. Kingdra-EX (FA)
  123. Altaria-EX (FA)
  124. Team Rocket's Handiwork (FA)
  125. Alakazam-EX (FA-SR)
Its complete! Woo!

Last edited:

TrainerMa'am

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Just to clarify - this thread is to discuss the possible set list for XY10 "Fates Collide" based on the latest Japanese release AoPK?

Will Volcanion be released in this set?

Last edited:

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
I'm excited for Altaria-EX because we could see our first ever type change with a mega evolution in the TCG.

don't we already have charizard going from fire to dragon and rayquaza going from colorless to dragon (or vise versa)? still altaria ex can be colorless or dragon and turn into dragon or fairy for the mega which dragon to fairy would be very interesting but unlikely to happen, they'd most likely pick dragon the whole line.

as for other cards... it's been a while since we've had some fossil love, so might see something here, on mega front... beedrill/pinsir/abamasnow as a grass mega seems likely, maybe sharpedo/camerupt will get their megas finally?

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
Just to clarify - this thread is to discuss the possible set list for XY10 "Fates Collide" based on the latest Japanese release AoPK?

AoPK is not released yet. So this thread is to discuss the set list for AoPK. Once that set is out and we have our first confirmed card number for Fates Collide, than the thread will be morphed into that set list.

don't we already have charizard going from fire to dragon and rayquaza going from colorless to dragon (or vise versa)? still altaria ex can be colorless or dragon and turn into dragon or fairy for the mega which dragon to fairy would be very interesting but unlikely to happen, they'd most likely pick dragon the whole line.

as for other cards... it's been a while since we've had some fossil love, so might see something here, on mega front... beedrill/pinsir/abamasnow as a grass mega seems likely, maybe sharpedo/camerupt will get their megas finally?

To be honest, I did forget about Charizard and Rayquaza. I would love to see more fossils, especially if they included ways of accelerating their play style like s Fossil Researcher-esque supporter.

mordacazir

Lord of Souls

IDK

Don't think so, i think it is going to be in a special box.

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
If I read all articles here and on other websites, we already know hypothetically about around 40 cards in this set.
The base info reads: 10 EXs + 3 Megas + 5 Pokémon BREAK. Which means 36 cards (Alee EXs as both regular and full art, including megas, which is 26 cards + both classic and BREAK evolution for all 5 BREAK Pokémon, which means additional 10 cards = 36.
As of the BREAKs, I assume, there'll be Delphox BREAK (it should be only fair, when the other two Kalos Starters got a BREAK evolution), which means 4 cards for this evolution line (which makes 38, because the 2 are included in previous BREAK block) and finally Zygarde in its many forms – it it'll get special card for each of its forme, it should be 5 more cards (core, cell, 10%, 50% and complete forme) and we are on the current number 41 (although it seems unlikely to me, that the only Pokémon gets so meny cards in 1 set – but who knows).

Aside from the main idea in this thread, I must say, “they” (TPCI probably?) made an incredible mess in this whole XY block… they gave us 3 sets of Ancient Traits, the suddenly brought BREAK evolutions (and it seems like it should be again in only 3 sets?); what should be next?
But anyway, I'm really curious, what should be the other cards in the XY10 set…

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
don't know if we will get core/cell version of zygarde might get one of those and the complete form will likely be only the partially revealed EX. another thing to consider is we know from the revealed cards that #67-78 are trainers which is 12~ cards to add to the 40~ on Notseen's list, giving around 52. of the 5 breaks one goes to lugia, 2 likely go to stage 2 (like the suggested delphox) and the other 2 are likely stage 1s, which adds 4 more cards (2 for the non delphox stage2 and 1 each for the stage 1s) putting us at 56. based on previous sets we can expect 5-10 stage 2 in a set so add say 4 more stage 2 block give us 12 more cards for a total of 68 out of 92 (78 reg + 14~ full art/secret rare) . leaving 23~ cards left.

of those 23~ we have 3 stage 1s revealed for 6 more cards, leaving us with 17 more that are likely mostly stage 1 or unevolving basics.

so likely set breakdown
10 ex + 10 full art
3 mega + 3 full art
2 stage 2 breaks (4+4)
2 stage 1 breaks (3+3)
1 basic break (2)
12 trainers
4 regular stage 2 (3+3+3+3)
3 confirmed stage 1 (2+2+2)
zygarde cards (3-5)
= 75~ out of 92 leaving 17 uncomfirmed

Ashkai & Pikan

I'm broken, can you fix me?
Well we know that Perfect Zygarde is getting a deck release, so he might be included in AoPK. Just a thought.

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
Big update with the Mew, Zygarde and Genesect EX reveal. Too blurry pictures to get numbers, but I'm glad to see Zygarde finally getting some rep.

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
Please put Mew on 27 and Riolu can't be in that spot because Zygarde is also fighting type! And Vullaby can be put before Mandibuzz.

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
Please put Mew on 27 and Riolu can't be in that spot because Zygarde is also fighting type! And Vullaby can be put before Mandibuzz.

Thank you, Riolu's placement was merely a placeholder but I have updated the list to reflect where Zygarde, Genesect-EX and Mew would fit with everyone else.

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
18 Glaceon ex

47 Bronzor
48 Bronzong
49 Bronzong Break

Altaria ex
54 or 56 M Altaria Ex

?? The Lass card

Last edited by a moderator:

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
18 Glaceon ex

47 Bronzor
48 Bronzong
49 Bronzong Break

Altaria ex
54 or 56 M Altaria Ex

?? The Lass card

Thanks for the heads up. With the reveal of Lass' Recommendation we have a slight issue with our tool/supporter line up. In Japanese sets, tools always come before supporters, and than after supporters are the stadium cards. We have fixed locations for Alakazam (Fujin) Spirit Link, and Chaos Town. That leaves room for either 1 tool and 1 supporter to come after the Spirit link, or 2 supporters and all of the other tools to occur before the Spirit Link.

The problem is that TPC ltd orders tool cards alphabetically. Alakazam (Fujin) Spirit Link has to come before Altaria (Tyltalis) Spirit Link, which only leaves 1 room for a new supporter.

So now the question is, is Lass' Recommendation actually a supporter? Or is N actually going to be included in the set?

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
Additional cards:
- ?? Shuckle
- ?? Fennekin, Braixen, Delphox, Delphox Break (it is the most probable possibility)
- ?? Kabuto & Kabutops (fighting type)
- 55/56 Aerodactyl
- 68 Mega Catcher
- ?? Fossil Excavation Set
- ?? Old Amber

• N is not in the set, probably in de Zygarde deck
  • Due to FES being in the set, I expect Dome Fossil, Kabuto and Kabutops in this set.

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
btw you're listing the set as 77 cards when the cards are numbered up to 78 (plus secret rares/full arts). given the Japanese set ordering mentioned above this means there's another stadium or special energy in that last slot after chaos town.

also the kabuto line is almost certain to be fighting type and should be somewhere in the 30s.

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
btw you're listing the set as 77 cards when the cards are numbered up to 78 (plus secret rares/full arts). given the Japanese set ordering mentioned above this means there's another stadium or special energy in that last slot after chaos town.

also the kabuto line is almost certain to be fighting type and should be somewhere in the 30s.

My bad, I had accidentally removed the extra slot. The empty space is is before Alakazam Spirit Link and after Mega Catcher. So there is no chance of a second stadium or a special energy in that space.

It turns out that N is actually in the set. So now it looks like that Altaria Spirit Link (if its actually in the set) has to come before Alakazam Spirit Link.

Last edited:

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
Kabuto and Kabutops come after Omanyte/Omastar in the Pokedex, therefore they can only be fighting type Pokemon.

77 Team Rocket's Handiwork

Last edited:

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
With N and Team Rocket's Handiwork revealed, there is no room left for Lass' Recommendation. Therefore that card is probably from either the M Audino-EX or the Zygarde-EX decks and was mistakenly reported as a XY10 card.