'Fates Collide,' America's XY10 Set!

An unpopular opinion here but as a collector I sort of lost interest in set themes since Ancient Origins, don't like the aesthetic design of BREAK cards and the Ultra Rares feel limited to like three Pokemon per set and I never like the ones they pick. They call the newer sets pandering to collectors but artistically everything feels jumbled and disoriented. Hopefully at least by Gen 7 everything will slide back into the norm again. I don't hate the new sets but they're not as exciting as the old ones.

Fire Emblem Fans would understand... I don't want to hear anything about the word "Fates" ...__...'

The ETB design for this set looks really cool! Being as excited for this set as I am, I was thinking of buying a Booster Box instead of an ETB, but now I think I'll get both... :p

I can't wait to see the Alakazam artwork. Hoping for some good Psychic support and there has to be a Wobbuffet Break :)

Hello Guys!
I hope this is not the wrong place for this, but I really need your help!
I'm from Germany and the commercialization of the Pokemon TCG is horrible here:
Very high prices in comparison with the US, horribly small amount of special boxes etc.
Does anyone of you know an US-internete-site that ships to Europe for fair prices
(I'm especially interested in the 20th's anniversary mythical boxes, and the Red and Blue Collections!
Thank you so much in advance!!

Hello Guys!
I hope this is not the wrong place for this, but I really need your help!
I'm from Germany and the commercialization of the Pokemon TCG is horrible here:
Very high prices in comparison with the US, horribly small amount of special boxes etc.
Does anyone of you know an US-internete-site that ships to Europe for fair prices
(I'm especially interested in the 20th's anniversary mythical boxes, and the Red and Blue Collections!
Thank you so much in advance!!

From what I understand, Europe's prices have more to do with our high VAT compared to US sales tax more than anything else (especially considering that US online stores often don't charge tax).

There are plenty of US sites that sell Pokémon cards and ship internationally, but I've learned myself that it's usually not worthwhile to order from them unless you get an extremely good deal. For one, shipping from the US is significantly more expensive than shipping from within Europe, so you often lose much (if not all) of your savings in paying for international shipping. Also, customs will charge you VAT plus a processing fee for any international orders over a certain amount. I don't know what the limit is in Germany, but here in the Netherlands it's somewhere around €25, which is pretty low so you have to be careful about avoiding fees.

If you're having difficulty finding products locally, or even within Germany, you may have better luck looking at other sites within the EU. Although these sites will probably have a higher price price than the prices on US sites, shipping will be cheaper and you won't have to worry about customs since they all already charge VAT for the most part. My preferred site is spellenhuis.nl, but there are many others from a bunch of different countries, so it's probably worth looking into.

Where's Glaceon-EX? It is the only Eeveelution that have'nt had an EX.

Btw, it really does collide doesn't it?

If they truly wanted to bring balance to this war between EX, Megas, and Breaks, they should've made MEGA LUGIA-EX BREAK.

Though the amount of holofoil on that card would look like an oil spill.
m_lugia_ex_break_by_bbninjas-d9rhdzz.png
Mega Evo Box, EX Rulebox, Palette Swaps + Placements by me; BREAK Blank, Mega Rulebox + Symbolsheet by aschefield101 and art by TPCi/Pokemon

No. I'm sick of NM ruling. Lock decks are healthy for the game, except for Trevent/Accelgor.

its healthy for the metagame in the same way setting a building on fire to deal with a insect infestation is a good idea. they hurt the metagame as a whole and render a bunch of things unplayable, not to mention hugely unenjoyable, even if it beats other anti-fun decks

its healthy for the metagame in the same way setting a building on fire to deal with a insect infestation is a good idea. they hurt the metagame as a whole and render a bunch of things unplayable, not to mention hugely unenjoyable, even if it beats other anti-fun decks
Toad is managable. I can see you hate playing Toad. NM isn't because the cards do all the work for you while you have a chance, with a proper deck, against Toad.

Back