Farigiraf, Picnics, and More Revealed from Pokemon Scarlet & Pokemon Violet!

Betting that the rock hut/house and white mice are this generations 3-stage rock creature and 2-stage rodent.

Maybe the green parrot is the 3-stage bird.

Girafarig's name came after the design. The Pokémon was more than just a pun but this "evolution" proposes to reduce it to one ..this is exactly my point.
Why, because its name is also a palindrome? Or because Farigiraf's body isn't as symmetrical as Girafarig's? If anything, Farigiraf avoids becoming a dumb pun precisely because it isn't so obviously symmetrical. According to Bulbapedia, it also is based on a four-horned extinct relative to the modern giraffe, which has only ever been seen in Spain, which, if true, makes this Pokemon more than just hur hur we turned its name around.

Why, because its name is also a palindrome? Or because Farigiraf's body isn't as symmetrical as Girafarig's? If anything, Farigiraf avoids becoming a dumb pun precisely because it isn't so obviously symmetrical. According to Bulbapedia, it also is based on a four-horned extinct relative to the modern giraffe, which has only ever been seen in Spain, which, if true, makes this Pokemon more than just hur hur we turned its name around.
??? You were the one suggesting the name is a clever twist on its name, somehow.

"According to Bulbapedia" means nothing. The site is not reputable.

I think the design's atrocious and ill-informed, you're going to suggest it having four horns means it's sophisticated.

Overall it's whatever, I guess.
Agree to disagree.

Granbull, Smeargle, Miltank, Furret, Skarmory, Dunsparce, Delibird off the top of my head. I love that gen though so I welcome all of it. And if it seems like a lot well, it is the smallest gen I believe, and rightly so since GSC was all about "completing" what they set out to do with GRBY.
(some of the above are of course rumored to evolve in this game though not confirmed)
Actually gen 6 (Kalos) was the smallest generation, releasing only 72 new pokemon, followed by gen 7 (Alola) at 88, gen 8 (Galar) at 96, then gen 2 (Johto) at 100.

??? You were the one suggesting the name is a clever twist on its name, somehow.

"According to Bulbapedia" means nothing. The site is not reputable.

I think the design's atrocious and ill-informed, you're going to suggest it having four horns means it's sophisticated.

Overall it's whatever, I guess.
Agree to disagree.
Why are you so angry? You said that Farigiraf "missed the point" of Girafarig and I explained to you ways in which I thought it didn't. I mentioned Bulbapedia because that's where I found the information I posted, man, calm down. I didn't say anything about the design being sophisticated, the point was to show that actual thought went into Farigiraf's design and it isn't the asspull you seem to think it is. They saw a fossil of a giraffe-related animal that was exclusive to the area they based the region on and went "hey we have a giraffe Pokemon already, let's see what we can do with it." Seriously, if this design makes you that upset, what would you consider to be a suitable design for an evolution?

I love Farigiraf’s design. perfect blend of cute and cool. I can also see the Pokemon company sell Farigiraf style hoodies and I would totally buy one

Back