Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The secret rare version of Fantina has been revealed from Lost Abyss! We translated the set last week.
The rest of the secret rares should be revealed this week, so stay tuned!
Lost Abyss will become part of our Lost Origin set in September.
Fantina – Trainer
Supporter
You can only play this card if you have 10 or more cards in the Lost Zone.
During your opponent’s next turn, your Pokemon take 120 less damage from the attacks of your opponent’s Pokemon V (including Pokemon that came into play this turn.)
You may play...

Continue reading...

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Kinda looks off model in the full art even though both cards are done by the same person.

Also went to check the Bulbapedia page and BDSP art was really shit huh?

Piss poor CGI art compared to the art for HGSS, ORAS, LGPE.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Kinda looks off model in the full art even though both cards are done by the same person.

Also went to check the Bulbapedia page and BDSP art was really shit huh?

Piss poor CGI art compared to the art for HGSS, ORAS, LGPE.
My favorite art were the EX and DP series and unfortunately I missed out on them. Artist Kouki Saitou and Masakazu Fukuda were favorite.

At least there a few good art (my preference) in recent sets. As for Fantina, I honestly don't like the facial expression of the regular art. The full art is to small for me to decide if I like it. They should've added Shauntel to this tcg set despite her being in the BW series.

Bewear The TERRIBLE

Rogue TCG Player
Top work! Yay Fantina! I'm a big fan of the Pokemon Contest in the anime and Fantina is one of of the top judges which really sets the bar for mystery & elegance! Love the artwork! I see Drifblim in her hair bubbles. 😜

SSBBDaisy

Aspiring Trainer
I need both of those Fantinas. Not only my favorite Gym Leader but also my favorite character in all of Sinnoh.