Writing Fangarde's Drop n' Shop

Gardy

Drohn is love, Drohn is life...
Hello everyone, it has been a long time since I was here and I plan on sticking around with my new idea on fun and imaginative writing. I got this idea from my old high school English teacher who always wished she could one day have the class all pitch ideas together then write a single story from one person.

So the general idea of this is to have as many people as possible add in possible elements to a story within this thread; then, after an undetermined amount, I will begin writing a story in a new thread that will incorporate all of those elements that are suggested. As I write this new story I will look back to this thread for new ideas as they are posted. Should no new ideas be posted I will then use my own ideas to fill in until more are posted.

General Rules:

No profanity - of any kind
Pokemon Centered
No one liners - No posting only things such as "girl with blue hair" or "the hero gets in trouble"
Have Fun

(The reason I called it Drop n' Shop is because people drop their ideas and I shop them into the story.)

Edit: Well, it seems this idea is a bust, so for now I will be shutting it down, sorry if anyone actually expected this to turn out well.

Last edited:
Back