Playthrough Fangarde's Bandwagon Jump: Black Choose My Team

Gardy

Drohn is love, Drohn is life...
Hey ya'll, I've decided to hop on the bandwagon and do some CMTs. So here is where it shall begin, with my Black version.

Now time for the rules.
1: I will do one trade in, so you can suggest any Pokemon from anywhere and this is the only exception to Rule 2.
2: You guys can suggest any Pokemon that is actually in Black Pre-League, so if there is a Pokemon in there, but it doesn't show up till after the Pokemon League I won't use it, and don't forget the Nicknames. I don't just want to run around with a team of dull 'mons.
3: No Legendary Pokemon
4: No Event Pokemon
5: No Watchog or it's pre-evo.
These are the rules as stated above and will be followed to the letter.

If you want to be cast as anything/one and I mean anything, such as a tree I cut down, go ahead and ask, but I already got the Rival and Ghestis booked.

At the end of the day I will choose one Pokemon that fits the team best from the ones that have been suggested, starting tomorrow.

Cast so far

Demeter the Lilligant
Hades the Dusknoir
Ryujin the Samurott
Ark the Carrocasta
Fickle the Cinccino
Kamina the Golurk (With Glasses.)

I'd say I am the greatest for starting this gigantic bandwagon, but I got my inspiration for my run from baconlocke, so by the transitive property, bacon is the greatest.

I request one thing and one thing only: Use a Scolipede. Nickname it Rape Tank (if possible), or if not, something along those lines.

So, Gardy has joined our lovely little bandwagon. Actually, it's pretty big. Welcome aboard, mate. :3

My suggestions for your team are:

-Heichachi the Conkeldurr. I remember it being pretty beastly in some playthrough of mine, and it seriously was my main team member. The name comes from the epic guy from Tekken, Heihachi Mishima. They seriously do resemble each other a lot.

-Firefly the Volcarona. Volcarona is really cool and useful at a lot of situations. The name, Firefly is based off The Last of Us, in which the Fireflies are a militia group. With Volcarona I got my first sweep too ^-^

-Fantasy the Musharna. IMO Musharna doesn't get nearly any use at all, even though it's a really good Pokémon. The name is pretty self-explanatory.

Demeter the Lilligant: Lilligant is a White-exclusive Pokémon EXCEPT that you can trade for a Petitil by trading a Cottonee at one of the early towns. Lilligant is so much cooler than Whimsicott, so I suggest the trade rather than using the Black-native, and it's a good Grass-type, too. Name comes from the goddess of growth and the harvest.

Erebus the Krookodile: Love this guy, one of my favourtie Dark-types. <3 Ground/Dark brings some nice variety to most teams, plus he's just a cool dude. Name is the "personification of darkness" which seems pretty fitting to me.

Also, since no one's suggested a starter...

Ryujin the Samurott: A nice badass starter who is the best combination of coolness and useful of the 3. Name is the Japanese god of the sea, and grandfather to the first Japanese emperor; seemed fitting to name Samurott after Japanese mythology.

I must say, I like all the ideas, especially the funny one, /me looks at DNA.

Anyways, thanks for the replies and as soon as today ends I will tell you guys which one I choose.

Hmm... I suggest:
Crag the Gigalith. I've never really seen anybody use it.
And for the one trade in...
Hades the Dusclops/Dusknoir (if possible). They're both very good tanks, and can dish out quite a bit of damage in addition.

Alright, since it is the end of the first day I am proud to announce..

ATHENA has given me my first pokemon with Demeter the Lilligant!!

Woooooooo! o/

I am the master of picking out Pokémon for people.

And the second day ends with no new suggestions, anyways, I have made my next decision...

DIALKIA198 has given me my second Pokemon with Hades the Dusknoir

Eelektross "Drainer"
It looks like it sucks the life out of all and it shall protect you from all your enemies. It has no weaknesses and can learn a large variety of moves.

Crustle "Slam"
Because a Body Slam from this guy will be a OHKO. It has great defence and with Shell Smash/Sturdy it can take a hit and sweep your opponent's team.

Here are other suggestions I have:

Klinklang, named Karakuri. Karakuri is a Japanese word for for "a mechanical device to tease, trick, or take a person by surprise", and it makes sense, given how Klinklang is just a bunch of gears interlocked, continually increasing its size with new components....and its strength is actually quite surprising! Another possible name you may wish to have is Gearbox.

Golurk, named Gundam. I'm not sure what to name it, but something along the lines of a giant robot works. Why Golurk? It's a giant robot that learns Fly; what's not to love?

DNA said:
Golurk, named .... I'm not sure what to name it, but something along the lines of a giant robot works

Kamina, and give it the glasses.
smileygar.gif

I'll probably add more later, but for now I will suggest using Duchess the Liepard (or Duke, if male).
Always been one of my favorite pokemon for white runs.

I figure I might as well contribute a couple of ideas.

Capaldi the Beheeyem: Pretty much no one uses a Beheeyem, ever (except for me). Show everyone that it's not terrible!
Ark the Carracosta: You can get its fossil for free in the desert, and Shell Smash sweeping is always fun.

I tried building a Beheeyem support set for doubles once (Trick Room, Simple Beam, Recover, and I forgot the last one).
My only regret is that it needs better base stats.

Welp, seeing as how I missed yesterday, the newest addition to my team is Ark the Carracosta, from TwistedTurtwig

If you use Snivy as a starter, I will end you...
Get a Drilbur. Then wreck face. Make its name hated, like Drilburt or something. The more hatred it feels, the more it destroys. EXCADRILL SMASH!

Alright, seeing as how Finals week has caught up to me and I haven't had time to do this, the next one is from Athena, again, with the water starter

Back