Fall 2019 Collector's Chest Announced, Themed After Mewtwo Movie

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'm really glad the Armored Mewtwo is coming to an English release. And that Charizard too, can't wait to add that to my ever-growing Charizard Addicti-I mean, Collection.

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Prob 5 packs of hidden fates too. And pikachu prob ash one. Due to we most likely getting new pokemon movie in November

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
First my local Walfart finally put out the new LEGO sets, now we are getting these promos in English? What's next, a Cofagrigious and Mega Swampert GX?

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
I hope we get the version of Pikachu with Ash somehow, but seeing as it's been 20+ years and in the west we've never got any of the rare few cards in Japan that did feature Ash, I'm not holding out hope for it. lol

John Wick

Aspiring Trainer
I'm stocked that I get my cases of Hidden Fates tomorrow, since they don't officially release until next Friday. I'll do my best to upload my pulls and such.

Young Cloud Films

Aspiring Trainer
I'm stocked that I get my cases of Hidden Fates tomorrow, since they don't officially release until next Friday. I'll do my best to upload my pulls and such.
Please do so I can update my Hidden Fates Printable checklist. Tinyurl.com/HiddenFatesChecklist

ShatterSt0rm

Aspiring Trainer
Dang, I just bought that Mewtwo as a Japanese Card thinking it wasn't going to release in English. We don't get every Japanese promo such as the Poncho Wearing Eevees, or Cosplay Pikachu's.

When it comes down to it, I'm hoping it's the Pikachu and Ash art rather than the one shown.

Lechu v 2017

Pokemon connoisseur
SO, way underpowered Mewtwo, WHICH, I MEAN, has been destroyed by a pikachu, AND ALSO, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THEY GO BACK TO THAT? SERIOUSLY, I LIKE THE CARDS, BUT THEY JUST DID A LIVE ACTION MOVIE? WHY WITH THE ANIMATION?

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
If it's not Hidden Fates, I'm guessing it will be 1 Fates Collide, 1 Evolutions, 1 Lost Thunder, and 2 Cosmic Eclipse. Or maybe just 5 Evolutions since you can't see them from the outside.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
How can you know? I heard this was tied into hidden fates
It's not branded as a Hidden Fates product so I wouldn't expect to see any Hidden Fates packs inside. I'm pretty sure Generations/Shining Legends/Dragon Majesty were never included in product that weren't exclusive to those sets either.