Fall 2019 Collector's Chest Announced, Themed After Mewtwo Movie

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Lechu v 2017 likes this.

2. AshCo Payne-ful
    AshCo

I'm really glad the Armored Mewtwo is coming to an English release. And that Charizard too, can't wait to add that to my ever-growing Charizard Addicti-I mean, Collection.

CurlyCat and The-Kaiser like this.
  3. Gameguard Aspiring Trainer
    Gameguard

Prob 5 packs of hidden fates too. And pikachu prob ash one. Due to we most likely getting new pokemon movie in November

4. Swampert Full Art #GROOKEYGANG
    Swampert Full Art

First my local Walfart finally put out the new LEGO sets, now we are getting these promos in English? What's next, a Cofagrigious and Mega Swampert GX?

5. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

I hope we get the version of Pikachu with Ash somehow, but seeing as it's been 20+ years and in the west we've never got any of the rare few cards in Japan that did feature Ash, I'm not holding out hope for it. lol

6. Animegamer420 Aspiring Trainer
    Animegamer420

That armored Mewtwo looks really cool and it's really bad

7. John Wick Aspiring Trainer
    John Wick

I'm stocked that I get my cases of Hidden Fates tomorrow, since they don't officially release until next Friday. I'll do my best to upload my pulls and such.

Young Cloud Films likes this.
  8. Young Cloud Films Aspiring Trainer
    Young Cloud Films

And I just bought this promo from Japan. Still we be a blast unboxing this one on my channel.

9. Young Cloud Films Aspiring Trainer
    Young Cloud Films

Please do so I can update my Hidden Fates Printable checklist. Tinyurl.com/HiddenFatesChecklist

10. ShatterSt0rm Aspiring Trainer
    ShatterSt0rm

Dang, I just bought that Mewtwo as a Japanese Card thinking it wasn't going to release in English. We don't get every Japanese promo such as the Poncho Wearing Eevees, or Cosplay Pikachu's.

When it comes down to it, I'm hoping it's the Pikachu and Ash art rather than the one shown.

11. Lechu v 2017 Trash monkey
    Lechu v 2017

SO, way underpowered Mewtwo, WHICH, I MEAN, has been destroyed by a pikachu, AND ALSO, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THEY GO BACK TO THAT? SERIOUSLY, I LIKE THE CARDS, BUT THEY JUST DID A LIVE ACTION MOVIE? WHY WITH THE ANIMATION?

12. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

13. Poke_collector Aspiring Trainer
    Poke_collector

Gonna preorder this ASAP

14. Poke_collector Aspiring Trainer
    Poke_collector

It is gonna be hidden fates packs right?

15. The Almighty Bidoof Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
    The Almighty Bidoof

no

16. Poke_collector Aspiring Trainer
    Poke_collector

How can you know? I heard this was tied into hidden fates

17. Swampert Full Art #GROOKEYGANG
    Swampert Full Art

If it's not Hidden Fates, I'm guessing it will be 1 Fates Collide, 1 Evolutions, 1 Lost Thunder, and 2 Cosmic Eclipse. Or maybe just 5 Evolutions since you can't see them from the outside.

18. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

It's not branded as a Hidden Fates product so I wouldn't expect to see any Hidden Fates packs inside. I'm pretty sure Generations/Shining Legends/Dragon Majesty were never included in product that weren't exclusive to those sets either.

19. Yaginku Aspiring Trainer
    Yaginku

I assume: 1 Evolutions, 1 Crimson Invasion, 1 Lost Thunder, 2 Cosmic Eclipse.

Number51x likes this.
  20. Ash1992 Pokémon TCG Collector
    Ash1992

I heard this too! I was excited to get it but if it isn't Hidden Fates i think i will pass on the XY packs.. :(

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 2 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?