Fakemon Contest: Thanksgiving - Congrats Incinermyn!

Vote for the best Thanksgiving Fakemon!

• Total voters

safariblade

Video Gamer
Advanced Member
5367433f4256fc8m3.png

Fakemon Contest:
HOLIDAY EDITION
Run & Managed by [smod]safariblade[/smod]

ROUND TWO:
Thanksgiving

Welcome to the 2012 Holiday Fakemon Contest! This season of contests will consist of three contests that take place over the next three months! The three themes are: Halloween, Thanksgiving, & Christmas! Each MONTH you will submit a Fake Pokemon creation (image & info) designed by yourself. The public will then vote on the creations for us to crown a winner of the contests.

DUE DATE: NOV24th (2 days after Thanksgiving) @ 11:59 PM

TO ENTER:
PM [smod]safariblade[/smod] the image of your fakemon. Make sure to include some info. While not all of this is required, keep in mind that you may put all of the following & more: Stats. LV up moves. Abilities. Dex flavor text. Height & weight. The more, the better! You have a whole month. Get creative!

THINGS THAT ARE REQUIRED:
Image(s)
Name
Type(s)

HALLOWEEN WINNER: TBA

RE: Fakemon Contest: Holiday Edition #2 - Thanksgiving

Would Native American inspired Fakemon be acceptible for this round, or would I have to submit something that has more to do with harvests/feasts?

Okay, time to hand in something this time!

HAHA! I can reuse my last entry because gourds are used for thanksgiving, right?

I'm not sure if I'll have an entry ready in time. I can't come up with anything to match the theme and the entry I wanted to make has nothing to do with Thanksgiving. I would have an easier time with a type based contest rather than a theme based one.

It can be anything to do with the harvest season. Any animal, any plant, fall leaves, etc.

safariblade said:
It can be anything to do with the harvest season. Any animal, any plant, fall leaves, etc.

I'm at a cross between my tribal skunks or a living statue then. The first are Pokemon that supposedly developed humanlike traits after they were raised by members of a Native American-like culture (from which the skunks modeled their own lifestyles on), while the latter was created by the same tribal people in reverence to their gods and was granted life to protect the clan from their enemies.

They both sound like well-thought-out ideas. Since you are afraid of running out of time, you could always pick the one that you think you can finish up before Thanksgiving.

I'm entering this one as well. And by the way, safariblade, why not add Valentine Day to the theme as well? Although I suppose that means we'd have to wait a month for that...

I second the Valentine's Day idea, since I have the perfect Fakemon for it. I decided on my entry. I just need to write up my dex info for it. Expect it before the deadline.

Valentine's is a cool idea, I'll definitely do that!

I have a question. Could it be Christmas? I see that the theme is Thanksgiving, but I have a nice Christmas Pokemon I would like to submit.

I just need to know.

CJBlazerX87 said:
I have a question. Could it be Christmas? I see that the theme is Thanksgiving, but I have a nice Christmas Pokemon I would like to submit.

I just need to know.

Sees theme is thanksgiving ---> wants to submit Christmas Pokemom

wat.

/me sighs.

I'm not in charge of the contest, but I have to say you need to follow the theme like you would for my Haiku Contest. Ergo, you need to enter a Thanksgiving Pokemon, or at least tweek the idea so that it sounds like something Thanksgiving related. My entry only ties into the theme because the creature was supposedly a statue made by a fictional tribe in reverence to their deities for a bountiful harvest one season, if that helps spur any ideas for you, CJ...

We'll have a Christmas contest once thanksgiving is over.

Okay these are due tonight! Can we get more than the three entries I have?

Back