Fakemon Contest: Christmas - Congrats Incinermyn!

safariblade

Video Gamer
Advanced Member
5367433f4256fc8m3.png

Fakemon Contest:
HOLIDAY EDITION
Run & Managed by [smod]safariblade[/smod]

ROUND THREE:
Christmas

Submit your best ideas for a Chriatmas Fakemon. The design may have to do with the christmas season, or it may involve any december holiday. This is also a winter-themed contest, so any Ice-type Fakemon that you have are also qualified to enter.

Welcome to the 2012 Holiday Fakemon Contest! This season of contests will consist of three contests that take place over the next three months! The three themes are: Halloween, Thanksgiving, & Christmas! Each MONTH you will submit a Fake Pokemon creation (image & info) designed by yourself. The public will then vote on the creations for us to crown a winner of the contests.

DUE DATE: Dec26th @ 12:00 AM

TO ENTER:
PM [smod]safariblade[/smod] the image of your fakemon. Make sure to include some info. While not all of this is required, keep in mind that you may put all of the following & more: Stats. LV up moves. Abilities. Dex flavor text. Height & weight. The more, the better! You have a whole month. Get creative!

THINGS THAT ARE REQUIRED:
Image(s)
Name
Type(s)

RE: Fakemon Contest: Holiday Edition #3 - Christmas

Would a living ice sculpture count? The idea isn't particularly Christmas-y, but it is an Ice-type still.

Go for it, that sounds cool!
(pun not intended) (OR WAS IT!)

What about a Hannukah themed pokemon? I'm thinking about doing a dreydl or menorah, would that count? (I'm half Jewish)

Yeah, that sound really cool. Any winter 'holiday' idea or just icey/snowy Fakemon will do.

EDIT: Sorry about that. I decided to send Pyrosno instead via PM.

First of all, if it isn't your image, you can't submit it.

Secondly, did you read the thread? You're not supposed to submit in the thread.

I'll try and do this one since I missed the Halloween one and didn't want to do the Thanksgiving one because I don't celebrate it ._.

Should easily have something out by Boxing Day.

I am working on my Cryse line. I want to get new pictures scanned before I submit my entry. It may be a few days. My info is already typed up but it takes me a while to sketch things.

As long as the world doesn't end tonight... this is still going! And the entries are due by Christmas day! Who else plans on entering?

Incinermyn wins automatically!

Incinermyn, if you would like, I can post your Fakemon for all to see.

safariblade said:
Incinermyn wins automatically!

Incinermyn, if you would like, I can post your Fakemon for all to see.

Please do so. I just feel bad that it came down to just me entering something, though.

It's okay. It was a good entry. :]

Entry Fakemon: Gorgeeze (Pronounced: Gore-jeez)
  • Types: Ice and Ghost
  • Name’s Origin: Gorgeeze is a combo of ‘gorgeous,’ ‘freeze,’ and (not so evidently) ‘Maltese,’ the little mop-dog that’s the closest relative of the dog breed this series is based on, the Bichon Frise.
  • Classification: Fragile Pokémon
  • Height: 1’ 2”
  • Weight: 28 lbs
  • Gender Ratio: 50% Male/50% Female
  • Dimorphisms: Males have thicker icicles dangling from their ears and tails than females do, but females have longer ones.
  • Egg: Ground/Amorphous
  • Base Stats: Health-low, Attack-moderately high, Defense-moderate, Special Attack-moderately high, Special Defense-moderate, Speed-high
  • Abilities: 1.) Frostbite-If an attacker makes direct contact with Gorgeeze’s body, it will instantly take retaliatory damage equal to one-eighth of its full health. This ability does not harm other Ice-type Pokémon and only causes one-sixteenth damage to Fire-type Pokémon.
    2.) Cold Snap-If an attacker makes direct contact with Gorgeeze’s body, there is a ten-percent chance that it will instantly become frozen due to the subzero temperatures surrounding this Pokémon’s form.
  • Limestone Entry: Gorgeeze are remarkably beautiful Pokémon whose body temperatures never raise high than negative one hundred degrees on the Fahrenheit scale. As such, its body is typically immobile, but occasionally the Pokémon’s encased spirit will cause its form to float gently and move just above the ground.
  • Slate Entry: During the early part of the 1900s, Gorgeeze were often kept by aristocrats as pets and commonly displayed in their owners’ parlors as living ice sculptures. Because their bodies are so fragile, however, this trend eventually faded and these Pokémon generally got released into the wild, where they flourished as invasive predators.
  • Coal Entry: Despite the fragility of their bodies, these Pokémon are very adept predators in the wild and will typically lure prey to them with their deceptive looks. Once their victims are close enough, Gorgeeze freeze them to death, suck out their souls, and then move onward to better hunting grounds.
  • Evolution Line: Gorgeeze evolves into Freezhon at Level 20, and then later into Cryse at Level 40 if its holding onto a Frozen Knife (In-game description: A long icicle sharpened and formed into a powerful blade. If held, it will increase the critical-hit ratio of the bearer’s Ice-type attacks.)
  • Appearances: In Limestone, Slate, and Coal, Gorgeeze appears on Mount Corona and the surrounding mountain areas at the northernmost reaches of the Ronac Region. It is very common, and its catch rate is fairly high.
  • Perception: Gorgeeze sees though a modified form of extrasensory perception called psycho-location, in which it detects things around it by ending out minute waves of ESP that bounce off objects and return to the Pokémon’s mind (like radar or echolocation).

Moveset
  • 1-Icy Wind
  • 1-Shadow Sneak
  • 7-Confuse Ray
  • 14-Icicle Spear
  • 21-Eerie Bay (Ghost): The user cries out with a horrific whine that scares all Pokémon on the battlefield to the point where they’re unable to move. Afterwards, none of the Pokémon can escape until they all faint or the battle is ends. PP: 5
  • 28-Yawn
  • 35-Soul Sucker (Ghost): Utilizing its ethereal powers, the user creates a spectral vortex from its maw and absorbs a small portion of the target’s spiritual essence. Half of the damage this move causes is used to restore the user’s health. Power: 75 Category: Special Accuracy: 100% PP: 10
  • 42-Sheer Cold
  • 49-Shadow Ball
  • 56-Ice Beam
  • 63-Shatter (Dark): Using a random blunt object, the user strikes down hard upon its foe in hopes of knocking it out. If the target it frozen, this attack will shatter its encasement and cause double damage. Power: 70 Category: Physical Accuracy: 100% PP: 10
  • 70-Lamentation (Ghost): Evoking feelings of great sadness and grievance, the user lets out an anguished cry that shatters the boundaries between reality and memories. This unnatural disruption creates shockwaves, which cause massive damage to all other Pokémon on the battlefield. The strain of using this attack also prevents the user from attacking the following the turn. Power: 150 Category: Special Accuracy: 70% PP: 5
  • 77-Icicle Dagger (Ice): The signature move of Gorgeeze, Freezhon, and Cryse allows them to create a massive icicle over their opponent the first turn, and then drop the pillar on it the next in an attempt to knock it out instantly. If it connects, this attack cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Category: Special Accuracy: 50% PP: 5
  • Egg-Curse
  • Egg-Psychic
  • Egg-Dark Pulse
  • Egg-Breach (Dark): The user rams into its opponent headlong with a violent tackle. This immediately breaks through all defensive barriers/stances established by Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Detect, Wide Guard, and Quick Guard as well as strikes and disrupts Pokémon using the moves Shadow Force and Wraith Run.
  • Egg-Wraith Run (Ghost): The user leaves its physical body and attacks other Pokémon as a wraith for two or three turns. During this rampage, it cannot feel the pain of any attacks used on its corporeal form and won’t receive the damage it takes from moves until after it returns to its body; however, this attack can be disrupted by either Breach or Shadow Force. Once the assault is finished, the Pokémon’s defensive stats each drop by two levels and it will become confused from exhaustion. Power: 120 Category: Special Accuracy: 80% PP: 10

Freezhon (Pronounced: Freeze-yon)
  • Name’s Origin: Freezhon’s name is derived from “freeze” and the first part of “Bichon Frise.”
  • Classification: Frostbite Pokémon
  • Height: 3’ 2”
  • Weight: 78 lbs
  • Dimorphisms: Like Gorgeeze, male Freezhon have thicker icicles on their ears and tails than females do, while females have longer icicles and a leaner body.
  • Base Stats: Health-moderately low, Attack-high, Defense-moderate, Special Attack-high, Special Defense-moderate, Speed-very high
  • Abilities: 1.) Frostbite
    2.) Cold Snap
  • Limestone Entry: Despite their solid and frigid appearance, Freezhon are very quick predators that hunt down living prey through the snow and ice in mountainous climates and the Arctic tundra. Encountering one could be a fatal experience, as they quickly freeze their prey to death and then consume their souls.
  • Slate Entry: Freezhon’s body appears to be frozen in a completely immobile stance, but in reality it can move with ease due to its spiritual essence exuding from the back of its head. This force allows it to lift its physical form off the ground ever so gently and gracefully hover above snow so that its presence isn’t detected by potential prey.
  • Coal Entry: During the early parts of the last century, Freezhon were valued by the very rich for their elegant forms and sturdy posture, which was why they were often kept as pets. As such, the creatures eventually came to an iconic symbol of aristocracy and began to take on a smug attitude to match.
  • Appearances: In Limestone, Slate, and Coal, Freezhon appear on Mount Corona and the surrounding mountain areas of northern Ronac. They are more commonly encountered than their pre-evolved form form, but their catch rate is much lower.
  • Perception: Like Gorgeeze, Freezhon sees the world through psycho-location.

Moveset
  • 1-Icy Wind
  • 1-Shadow Sneak
  • 7-Confuse Ray
  • 14-Icicle Spear
  • 22-Eerie Bay
  • 29-Yawn
  • 36-Soul Sucker
  • 43-Sheer Cold
  • 50-Shadow Ball
  • 57-Ice Beam
  • 64-Shatter
  • 71-Lamentation
  • 78-Icicle Dagger
  • 85-Wraith Run

Cryse (Pronounced: Cry-zay)
  • Name’s Origin: Cryse’s namesake is derived from a combination of “cryogenic” and the latter half of “Bichon Frise.”
  • Classification: Cryogenic Pokémon
  • Height: 5’ 2”
  • Weight: 120 lbs
  • Dimorphisms: Like its previous forms, male Cryse have thicker icicles dangling from their ears and tail than the females do, while females have longer ones. Females also have a longer flowing mane than males do.
  • Base Stats: Health-moderate, Attack-very high, Defense-moderate, Special Attack-very high, Special Defense-moderate, Speed-very high
  • Ability: 1.) Frostbite
    2.) Cold Snap
  • Limestone Entry: Cryse are considered to be some of the most bigoted and conceited Pokémon in the entire world. These Pokémon instinctively believe that they are the most beautiful creatures in existence, so much that they will immediately freeze anything they consider a threat to that status.
  • Slate Entry: Oftentimes despised by other Pokémon for their conceited nature, Cryse are renowned for having the lowest constant body temperature of any known Pokémon, –458 degrees Fahrenheit. Its frozen body is said to be so strong that it will not shatter and will only melt if exposed to solar flame.
  • Coal Entry: Myths show that the Dallinos and Meradai tribes feared Cryse for their obscene obsession with being hailed as the most beautiful creature on the planet. Numerous folktales depict this Pokémon as a hardy rival against other Ice Pokémon that consider themselves icons of beauty and grace.
  • Appearances: In Limestone, Slate, and Coal, Cryse is used by Ace Trainers and top-rank characters in the Ronac Region such as Roselyn Christie and Cleopatra Drake.
  • Perception: Like its pre-evos, Cryse sees the world through psycho-location.

Moveset
  • 1-Icy Wind
  • 1-Shadow Sneak
  • 7-Confuse Ray
  • 14-Icicle Spear
  • 23-Eerie Bay
  • 30-Yawn
  • 37-Soul Sucker
  • 44-Sheer Cold
  • 51-Shadow Ball
  • 58-Ice Beam
  • 65-Shatter