• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Fairy Blast (Xerneas EX / Aromatisse)

Supa_Hot_Fire

Hoping for Shedinja Break...
Pokemon: 16
  • 1 Mewtwo EX
  • 1 Victini EX
  • 2 Xerneas EX
  • 3 Spritzee (XY)
  • 3 Aromatisse
  • 4 Xerneas (XY)
  • 2 Carbink
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 27
  • 2 Skyla
  • 2 N
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 2 Pokemon Fan Club
  • 3 Professor Sycamore
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 2 VS Seeker
  • 4 Max Potion
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 1 Victory Piece
  • 4 Fairy Garden
Energy: 17
  • 15 Fairy Energy
  • 2 Double Colorless Energy

Strategy:

The strategy behind this deck is pretty simple. Use Xerneas (XY) to power up bench. Use Aromatisse to power up big attackers fast and to take back the energy for a cost free max potion. This deck can go a few different ways, i.e. Break Through for 30 to a benched 170 HP EX, Lysandre said EX to active, and X-Blast for knockout, or constantly switch between Xerneas EX to X-Blast every turn, to name a few.

The Vicitini EX is included as a counter to the occasional steel deck and VirGen, being able to one shot all of them (with the exception of M-Aggron EX). It can also be used as early energy acceleration if you start with it and Victory Piece or Skyla. The Mewtwo was included as a counter to fast Yveltal EX decks and other Mewtwos. The Carbinks have been game savers a couple of times by Fairy Transferring all my energy to it and using Wonder Blast to one shot a big EX for game, but I'm considering cutting them because of their low HP and situational use.

This deck has a pretty good win rate against most decks, with the main problems being Seismitoad and Yveltal (both common decks, unfortunately). Any recommendations for additions/removals would be welcome. As a final note, should I add a Dedenne as a counter to Yveltal? Thanks!

Back