Facebook Timeline

TheGuy

Member since '09
The new design of your profile of Facebook is coming.

http://www.facebook.com/about/timeline

I already have it and I really like it so far, I love the customization of the image at the top and the way its designed. It take a little bit to figure out how to use it, but when you do, you'll realize how great it is. Has anyone else switched over?

"Stanford" is the word to PM.

Clue 2: One of my first unlocked posts

My god, get your facebook hate on some other place, the topic here is about the new features not if you quit facebook or not.

I'm on the edge about the time line. I think it could be cool, but could be stupid. I don't like the profiles so much right now (they seem really spammy) so I like that they are cleaning it up.

Wait. Isn't the update supposed to happen today? I still have the old profile.

I think it's a slow process, considering there are like millions of us and it's a big change. I just obtained my timeline through hax.

Riskbreakers said:
I think it's a slow process, considering there are like millions of us and it's a big change. I just obtained my timeline through hax.
What exactly did you do lol? I pressed "sign me up"... but nothing happened! :eek:

Noobnerd said:
What exactly did you do lol? I pressed "sign me up"... but nothing happened! :eek:

You have to go become a developer and they'll ask you if you want to be in the trial.\

Here's an article that shows you how: http://mashable.com/2011/09/22/how-to-facebook-timeline/

Thanks! :D

Woah that's a major change to Facebook... I wonder whether even more people will receive the changes well this time; perhaps they should have done it together with the recent changes to the news feed?

Edit: hmm, the posts being on both sides makes it seem rather cluttered, don't you think, especially with the lack of clear distinction between different stories... *shrug*

Looks impressive. A lot neater, easier to navigate and more modern and futuristic to keep up with the likes of Apple. I love it. Now I just want it to work. >_<
My concern: how will this be laid out on FB Mobile?

Back