Help Extremely rare cards and I need help!!! (Lugia 1st ed, Charizard 1st ed etc..)

Alex S

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everybody! I used to love Pokemon and collected cards my whole childhood. I took very good care of them. This week I started to open all my binders up and I looked online at how much some of these cards go for. I pulled out and cased up some very rare cards and added them top a google drive. Can someone look at it and advise me on what I should do. PSA grade them, sell them as is or what. Thanks for your time!

Google Drive Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16DbOVCEufNjfgB0G7NoFzF4_1NVtrRlA?usp=sharing

Are you in the USA? If you want/need money soon, you could quite easily sell them.
The photos are not in a resolution that is good enough to see which could be graded. But for every first edition card that you expect could get a 9, it is worth it, for any old Charizard could even be an 8 to make a few $100.

I would love to have some of those, promos or any good condition card. But personally the cards have become too expensive for me. Some of those have gone up in value 100+x during the last years, but nobody's salary has.

If you don't need the money now, it is likely that they will be worth even more in some years, so it could also be worth it to keep them.

Back