EXs That Will Just Never Die...

cappuccino

Aspiring Trainer
Well, when DP came out I thought EXs were dead. Then when Lou Cypher said they still used flygon ex d against GG in the Netherlands, rayquaza ex d still one of the best snipers and when Escata said metagross ex PK and omastar DP5 kills all T2 decks{yeah, they do} I was pretty much dumbfounded. So any of you predict any EXs that would see battle again?

Absol EX, Rayquaza 'delta' EX, and Flygon 'delta' EX are the big 3

Kingdra 'delta' EX and Shiftry EX still see a little play though, along with Gardevoir 'delta' EX as a tech in G&G

Metagross EX + Unown G = Anti T2 Decks/Anti Gallade.
Absol EX and Ray EX d are still pretty popular.
Mew EX HP is a nice tech, IMO. Same goes for all the HP EX's.

Dragonite EX d with Sceptile isn't bad either.
Flygon EX d is very Anti Gallade.

DF's Dragonite ex and Flygon ex are still dealing damage? I will gladly put them back into use in some ways.

Its sad that after Worlds all Ex's will be rotated out (I believe so anyway).

If I could have my time again I would make an awesome Kingdra Ex. deck!

AlanJLegend said:
Its sad that after Worlds all Ex's will be rotated out (I believe so anyway).

If I could have my time again I would make an awesome Kingdra Ex. deck!

You could do it now, you know. Kingdra decks still work. And world's is on August, I think so you could still use it for some time.

Jit How: You seem familiar... Are you that guy from toyzbar?

I have a Jirachi EX... What a waste of a rare card. Cute and pretty-shiny, but not very playable, unless I'm missing something...

Jirachi ex was used at worlds as a tech. I'm not sure which deck though.

True, many exs suffer the same fate as bieng a rare but unplayable card. Hope they don''t do the same for lv.xs..

Mitchell said:
I have a Jirachi EX... What a waste of a rare card. Cute and pretty-shiny, but not very playable, unless I'm missing something...

60 for 1 to GG and lock their Gardevoir, yes it's absolutely horrible

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Mitchell said:

Well you can continue being a complete ignorant jerk-off, or you can respond to my clearly stated "...unless I'm missing something...".

So it seems I have missed something. You could have just stated it.

Rayquaza Right now is the probably Best Playable EX
But Best EX I have to say was Bannete EX

Man good times, good times...

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Mitchell said:

And what can it do to Magmortar? Besides get toasted for 2 prizes. it can do 50 for 3.... not very impressive. I love the card, but it's not very good in the format. With Cress taking 3 prizes and Mortar OHKOing most playable exs, they are really dead. Kingdra and Flygon are still widely playable, and Dragonite ex is fun, but Gallade really screws them all over. It's a shame really.

Mitchell said:
Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Mitchell said:
I have a Jirachi EX... What a waste of a rare card. Cute and pretty-shiny, but not very playable, unless I'm missing something...It was played as tech at Worlds. Meaning it is playable. Was playable.

Well you can continue being a complete ignorant jerk-off, or you can respond to my clearly stated "...unless I'm missing something...".

Look above.

Thou Shall Sleep said:
Mitchell said:
Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Mitchell said:
I have a Jirachi EX... What a waste of a rare card. Cute and pretty-shiny, but not very playable, unless I'm missing something...It was played as tech at Worlds. Meaning it is playable. Was playable.

Look above.

That's nice. Still doesn't give any reasons, but ok. We've confirmed that he is ok in situations but there are too many that he can't handle. Let's move on.

Back