EXperimental Charms- Fake TCG Expansion

What do yoiu think about EXperimental Charms?

• Total voters

Arcticwhite

You win or you die.
This is a thread to post my new TCG series:
2iaap8j.jpg

ABOUT:

A new powerful force arrives as Team Shadow plot to control all Pokémon to
do their bidding. They create mutant Pokémon, sell harmful potions, and nothing
can stop them... Yet. Can you?

There will be no single fakes or anything like that in
this thread.
For my random artworks and single fakes (Were going to be in a set,
but then again...) Visit:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-arcticwhite-s-fak%C3%A9mon-cards-sprites-and-stuff

FIRST CARD:
6ycccl.jpg

Zeto

Milotic
You know the font and spacing isn't the usual one. Therefore, I am asking this question, just to clarify things up: is it intended?
I love the mutant symbol, maybe green fill and black stroke, and a little outer shadow with inner glow?
You set banner absolutely needs a background, it s a must, plz.
The outer glow for the bird needs less range and more opacity, imo.
And also, it seems like you merged everything before applying the glowing, which makes it look... Less professional. It looks like it s done on paint. And it is rather hard to spot your set symbol (I first thought it was part of the Pokemon, until I saw it on the bottom left of the card, lol). therefore, I suggest to rework on the banner.
Absolutely love the font for EXperimental charms, that was professional.
Plz make those changes... If u understand what i meant.
I am looking forward for more, looks like a good start to me (just love that font, where did u find it xP).

Arcticwhite

You win or you die.
My faking is rusty, and I don't have much experience with the EX card era.
No I did not merge everything together on icon before the white which is not intended as a glow. It's there so you can see it
more easily.
I can EASILY remake the banner, I myself am not happy with it...
Set symbols are supposed to be small.

What font?

Zeto

Milotic
^i think there is a misunderstanding. What I meant is the set symbol on the banner, just behind pokemon tcg game and EXperimental Charms.

Sorry, the font is right, but the emplacements and the spacing are not good.

Arcticwhite

You win or you die.
Zeto said:
^i think there is a misunderstanding. What I meant is the set symbol on the banner, just behind pokemon tcg game and EXperimental Charms.

Sorry, the font is right, but the emplacements and the spacing are not good.

Oh, that! Yeah, I know it's kinda hard to see, but it's not the set symbol. It's
Team Shadow's symbol.

I know the spacing is not good, I just started faking, but I'll get better...

If you've noticed, I also have a new banner.

Zeto

Milotic
^my bad, it s not the set symbol. I think you should make it smaller and put it on the lower part instead. Since your Pokemon is basically your background (it s not focused on the Pokemon, that is what I meant), you might as well use all the space you have!

+1 for your banner, very beautiful and original.

You know what, I will be honest, only being able to see the Pokemons' side is kinda boring, I suggest you to start drawing them in actions! It d be so much cooler!

Zeto

Milotic
What I am saying is, instead of drawing the side of a Pokemon, draw it in action. I don't know if u have seen my entry for Pokemon leader contest n 1, I drew that omastar scan it, color it, edit it, and I personally think it is better than a spiral shell with some tentacles on the bottom (u know, omastar s side body).
And hey, there s no change, I know u prolly don t have time, but... I expected more than a banner and A card!

Arcticwhite

You win or you die.
Zeto said:
What I am saying is, instead of drawing the side of a Pokemon, draw it in action. I don't know if u have seen my entry for Pokemon leader contest n 1, I drew that omastar scan it, color it, edit it, and I personally think it is better than a spiral shell with some tentacles on the bottom (u know, omastar s side body).
And hey, there s no change, I know u prolly don t have time, but... I expected more than a banner and A card!

Well, OK, I guess I can draw a Fakémon in action...

Blui

lv85 paladin
The word placement is very wrong
its like
this.
You could easily fit most of the wording together.

Is that for the set? it's missing rarity, set symbol and collection number.
The names are a little too big, and the ex is too small.
Also, on the old ex cards, the art stayed inside the art box, only Gold Stars went out of it.
Other than that the font looks good as well as the spacing, interesting attacks and nice art, good work Articwhite!

Arcticwhite

You win or you die.
Blui129 said:
The word placement is very wrong
its like
this.
You could easily fit most of the wording together.

Is that for the set? it's missing rarity, set symbol and collection number.
The names are a little too big, and the ex is too small.
Also, on the old ex cards, the art stayed inside the art box, only Gold Stars went out of it.
Other than that the font looks good as well as the spacing, interesting attacks and nice art, good work Articwhite!

I lost the set symbol somewhere on my computer...I'll put it on when I find it...