Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Back in December the Pokemon Center’s UK store launched with a limited range of products. But the store promised it would expand its product selection in 2022.
Now the store is listing TCG accessories that are only available on their website. Since this is the first time we’re seeing their store reveal new products, we don’t know if they will be available to the U.S. and Canadian stores. It’s possible we may get them next week, in a few months, or they could be kept exclusive to the UK store.

P8069_705-29381_01-200x200.jpg

Lucario Focused Fighter Double Deck Box (£11.99)

P8069_705-29381_02-200x200.jpg

Contents...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Hey, I've always been complaining that the US and Japan gets all the good stuff, now it's our turn :p

I got the Celebrations deck box recently, but that Lucario one is tempting... as are the Luxray and Rayquaza sleeves, gotta think on these ones.

Adman2099

Aspiring Trainer
Hey we never get anything good in the UK, let us have this one!

Who knew Trubbish and Garbodor could actually look decent?

Definitely going to get the Lucario sleeves for a Lucario VStar deck

Flamewheel

Your Friendly INTJ
I live in the US, and I am totally fine with the UK getting exclusives. We get enough over here. Time to show the UK some love for once, lol.

Adman2099

Aspiring Trainer
I live in the US, and I am totally fine with the UK getting exclusives. We get enough over here. Time to show the UK some love for once, lol.
I mean, Japan gets all the cool clothing and plush items, store exclusive promos, special box sets, the US gets the skateboard decks and a whole host of exclusives.

We get....sleeves. It's a start I guess.